• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Questions regarding TDs

Dannyblade

Looking Around
3/11/19
Hey guys, been looking at this forum for a bit, and finally looking to buy my first few reps!
So decided to make an account and start posting!

I see reviews all over the forums about purchases of different watches from their TDs, for lower prices than I see on the TD's websites.
For instance I saw a review of a BP GMT Master 2 Pepsi that looked decent for a project and the reviewer mentioned 278$USD, but I check on certain websites like tony's asian7750 and they're 350-400$ USD. Which TDs do you guys recommend?

Also best rep for GMT Master 2 Pepsi in relation to price? Looking for something in the 300USD range

Also best Submariner rep, again in relation to price? I'm not a junky in terms of movement, but aesthetically must be as close as possible.

Thanks in advance guys!

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Prices you are seeing are probably different movements. Clone movements like the SH3135 will cost more than a a2836 and those will cost more than a 2813.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dannyblade

Looking Around
3/11/19
Prices you are seeing are probably different movements. Clone movements like the SH3135 will cost more than a a2836 and those will cost more than a 2813.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even, I've been looking at asian movements, like the BP with a2836 still goes for 358USD on the TD sites ive been looking at, but people are saying theyre getting them for less than 300USD, and I'm not sure from where

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Hey guys, been looking at this forum for a bit, and finally looking to buy my first few reps!
So decided to make an account and start posting!
I see reviews all over the forums about purchases of different watches from their TDs, for lower prices than I see on the TD's websites.
For instance I saw a review of a BP GMT Master 2 Pepsi that looked decent for a project and the reviewer mentioned 278$USD, but I check on certain websites like tony's asian7750 and they're 350-400$ USD. Which TDs do you guys recommend?
Also best rep for GMT Master 2 Pepsi in relation to price? Looking for something in the 300USD range
Also best Submariner rep, again in relation to price? I'm not a junky in terms of movement, but aesthetically must be as close as possible.
Thanks in advance guys!

BP 5 digit gmtm2’s are going for $270 and then they have 6 digit gmtm2’s up at $350/400. There are many models, and many versions of each model.

read up a bit more and it will start to make more sense - basically theres too much choice and can be confusing.

Last edited: