• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The transitional story of just wanting a good rep, to franken mods addiction!

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
Man Sfgerl....great response, you do sound just like me! Do you still have the watch?

I do! I just GL the new Clean Factory Hulk dial that Li is selling, and once that is in hand, will compare it to the (still-incoming from France) BP dial... Then I'll send the winner of the 2 dials and the gen insert and bezel to the watchmaker for installation!

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
I do! I just GL the new Clean Factory Hulk dial that Li is selling, and once that is in hand, will compare it to the (still-incoming from France) BP dial... Then I'll send the winner of the 2 dials and the gen insert and bezel to the watchmaker for installation!
Gawd, I'm not sure to be sold bold to state "you have it bad," or to congratulate you!? Damn, I'm slipping, I can't help myself...let's see some picts of the finished watch! :)

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
Gawd, I'm not sure to be sold bold to state "you have it bad," or to congratulate you!? Damn, I'm slipping, I can't help myself...let's see some picts of the finished watch! :)

Hang tight! The installation of the dial and the insert and bezel is the last thing I'm doing to this watch! Really and truly! I mean, all that's left is a gen bracelet (nope), a gen case (nope) and a gen dial - and unless the Rolex fairy drops one into my lap, that's out!