• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[Help me purchase] Yacht-Master 116655 Everose Gold Oysterflex

MrDoubleU

Horology Curious
9/9/19
Hi guys!

Looking to get my first rep and would really appreciate some input on different factories.
What catches my eye is the Yacht-Master 116655 (Rosegold/Everose Gold) with the Oysterflex strap, with the 3135 Asian Super Clone movement. I want to get my hands on the best 1:1 rep , willing to spend $100 more to minimize the risk of a bad rep.

Found the following :
https://puretimewatch.io/watch-brand...tra-strap.html
https://jtimestore.net/us/yacht-mast...ap-sa3135.html
https://noobfactorywatches.shop/prod...flex-bracelet/

Unsure why the Noob Factory one is $418 on Jtime and $580 from Noob itself?

Does anyone have experience with this particular rep and can recommend me a TD, and also what to look for in particular when receiving QC photos etc.
Does anyone own this rep and can post some pictures of theirs, and their personal opinion of the watch?
Also if anyone has experience with the Oysterflex strap, sizes, opinions etc?

Sorry for being a complete noob.

Cheers!:)

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Stick with RWI TDs, PureTime is okay.

Beware of plated watches. The plating will wear off eventually were it comes into contact with the skin. In some cases blemishes will appear over time. A scratch will expose the steel underneath the plating.

SCShrek

SpoonFeeder
7/9/18
South Carolina, US
Go with whichever TD you like based on reviews for responsiveness and QC. As stated above, you may run into issues with plated watches depending on how you wear then and how rough you are with your watches. I have the watch you are looking at and its still perfect after 2 years but its in rotation with about 50 other watches so it gets worn at most, once a month. If it's going to be your daily, it probably will not be as hard wearing. Same goes for doing activities in it.

I would go with the ARF for the best replica. Some will debate this. I would also go with an ETA clone if they have one over the 3135 clones as it doesnt matter since it's a closed case back and the ETA clones seem to be more reliable than cloned movements. I went with the SH3135 as ARF didnt make one with a 28xx at the time. Search for SH3135 vs SA3135 and you find that the SH is more reliable than the SA.

Lastly, as mentioned above, stick with a TD if you want help from the mods if things go south.

Reactions: MrDoubleU

kolincio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/18
The noobfactorywatches site is not "noob itself". The name noob factory is actually somewhat known so someone is pretending to be their "official" outlet. Might be a complete scammer, might be "just a bit of a" scammer, but surely is a shadier character using underhanded tactics.

That's why everyone is saying you should stick with the TDs

Reactions: MrDoubleU