• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Legal aspects of M2M

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
It's not because you sold a rep that you have been proven guilty, right ? Even if there's evidence, to convict someone of something you have to go through a trial.

Customs don't blacklist for such things and if they do, they just want to prevent you from importing or reselling, they are not interested in preventing you from accessing the country.

Don't worry about that, they have better things to do than to catch an individual selling a rep or two, here and there ;)

most legal services and government agency don't share info unless asked by another one

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I wondered about this also. So, are some of us are going to end up in trouble one day?

Hell yes we are. I have never been to China (or North Korea) and I don't plan on going. I don't plan on getting tased at the Shanghai Pudong International Airport and spending the rest of my life in a work camp.

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
I don't plan on getting tased at the Shanghai Pudong International Airport and spending the rest of my life in a work camp.

Yeah. Once is enough for me. Teaches me to travel with a rep with an obvious tell.

Reactions: Rx4Time

Ed kent

Horology Curious
20/8/13
I’m relatively confident with the war on terror and drugs that the war on rep resellers is Relatively low key