• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Parcel stuck in Frankfurt (Deutsche Post) send from UK

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Hola amigos!

So, I've have a parcel which I sent from UK to Germany last 6th of june and it looks like it's been sitting in Frankfurt airport since the 11th (been eight days already!). Ovbiously the buyer is uneasy about it although we both understand it's none of us fault.

As you can see, the item travelled through the UK network without any problem, but then all the info stops once it arrives in Frankfurt. My guess it that it's already travelling to its destination in Germany and somehow they forgot to track it, so it should be delivered at any time. But it's starting to be a long delay. Any advice would be appreciated, has anyone experienced such delays when shipping to Germany?

Royal Mail tracking:
VS2dg2.jpg

Deutsche Post tracking:
VS27cL.jpg

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Forgot to say, I have shipped from UK to Germany many times and never had any problem or delays, to be honest. Maybe they are on holidays so there's less people to process parcels, maybe they just got lazy, etc.

Vonn

15/11/16
Jup. It’s holiday time right now. Frankfurt sometimes takes a little while.

Reactions: Hinclimincli