You are only allowed one!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are only allowed one!!

out of interest if you had to pick a rep which you had to promise to wear it for several years before purchasing a new one which rep would it be and why?

Its not going to happen.

Comment

I'll say AP Panda as I just purchased it and haven't received it so I'm not bored of it yet, ask me again in a week or two and I'll say the franken patek I'm about to build, ask me in a few years after it's built and I'll say the new rolex sea dweller arf noob nail collab

Comment

One watch isn't going to happen and if it did it would be a gen. Still not going to happen given a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by gilrob View Post
          Its not going to happen.
          + 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999 to this one.

After I bought my HBB Ice Bang, I said to myself that it would be my first and last rep since it's really really good. But after a week I bought a Champagne / Black Daytona and after a week again another HBB which is SS and 2 weeks passed I bought 2 more reps. And for this week, I'm waiting for my latest rep which is the AP RO 15400 RG =)

And oh, I joined RWI last April 2019 only =)

So yeah, as gilrob says, IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN =D

Comment

Comment

Comment

Easily this one:

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

LMPO...
                  Last edited by processengr; 16-06-19, 22:13.
                  The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by sn95 View Post
                    I'll say AP Panda as I just purchased it and haven't received it so I'm not bored of it yet, ask me again in a week or two and I'll say the franken patek I'm about to build, ask me in a few years after it's built and I'll say the new rolex sea dweller arf noob nail collab
                    My SeaDweller 43 ARF v2 would be a close second. Just so solid right out of the box, now with Prof xtal.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Take OP's question a step further - anyone actually have a daily wear rep that lasted several years (say 3+ years)?
                      I have a few reps on weekly rotation, but I am not confident they would last several years.
                      Maybe that's why I keep buying the latest revisions.
                      Like many others, I am seeking a decent TC16610

Comment

Originally posted by OldNavitimer View Post

My SeaDweller 43 ARF v2 would be a close second. Just so solid right out of the box, now with Prof xtal.

Sent from the RWI App
                        I love mine too, it's freaking great right out of the box, super accurate 2824 clone.

Comment

Originally posted by sn95 View Post

I love mine too, it's freaking great right out of the box, super accurate 2824 clone.
                          It genuinely runs -3sec/day for weeks on end. Great power reserve! But honestly the BEST rep movement is the 4130 in my 116519. It tests as good as any gen on a timegraph. Chart is flat as a pancake, 320° amplitude, a genuine -2sec/day...flawless! Never getting rid of these two.

Comment

if it's the only rep I can have i'd say JF Navitimer 43mm. Now if it were to wear I'd say the Navitimer 8 41mm. It just wears so well. I wear it all the time while the Navitimer is my special watch to just look at.

Comment

lol ... not gonna happen, because on my mind right now, i got 4-5 watches to reply .. so guess i failed

Comment

Working...
                              X