• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

All white watch recommendation

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
I'm looking for an "all white" (dial, strap\bracelet, maybe bezel) watch recommendation.
Something that will complete white sporty outfit (white sneakers, light color short pants, white polo).
Can have a touch of blue\black if it is gentle.

I was thinking about the Royal Oak Offshore Diver White Ceramic
Audemars-Piguet-Royal-Oak-Chronograph-44mm-white-ceramic-four-evi.jpg

However i'm not sure that the rep is that good and would love to hear other recommended alternatives.

danno7778

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/5/19
That's a great choice - there is also a white face AP diver with white strap and white ceramic case, have you considered that?

Reactions: csthe

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
There is no stock of the white ceramic ROO currently, as far as I am aware. I have the diver, but I've changed the strap to blue since the white gets dirty far too quickly. It's a nice summer watch.

Last edited:

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
You could probably pull off a rolex, daytona, explorer, maybe yachtmaster with a rubber strap

sketchAG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/19
Canada, eh
first thing that comes to mind with the word all-white watch is the Chanel J12, gorgeous watch (when you see it in person),
but I dont think it would fit the "sporty" type - even their diver

I do like your choice of the white AP

and if you're going to dress all in white - and if it's not your plan to blend everything in, my recommendation would be a chronograph with a different color sub-dial, or a color dial.

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
That's a great choice - there is also a white face AP diver with white strap and white ceramic case, have you considered that?
Yes, it is also an option. However I could not find much feedback about it here...

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
I'm looking for an "all white" (dial, strap\bracelet, maybe bezel) watch recommendation.
Something that will complete white sporty outfit (white sneakers, light color short pants, white polo).
Can have a touch of blue\black if it is gentle.

I was thinking about the Royal Oak Offshore Diver White Ceramic
Audemars-Piguet-Royal-Oak-Chronograph-44mm-white-ceramic-four-evi.jpg

However i'm not sure that the rep is that good and would love to hear other recommended alternatives.

How about the white dial ROO, with white rubber band?