• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help QC PAM 00438 Tuttonero

VitZan

Known Member
23/4/19
Italy
I think the numbers on dial are not ok. 8/10/11/1 are very low in brilliance and colour.
I appreciate the experts point of view since this is my first order. Thanks!

c1d6fd5ec1d1846b7bfab2a9a6a12673.jpg
0eae1f15b8b6d89ad6a16cfded4bb006.jpg
967e0f9acacd14a30e065f5131c07aa3.jpg

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Lol. It’s just the angle of the photo and the reflection of the crystal.

VitZan

Known Member
23/4/19
Italy
Lol. It’s just the angle of the photo and the reflection of the crystal.

Hi Tucker, thanks. Maybe. I requested details: more light & different angle. But for sure I know that last week I noticed the same watch, from another company, with the defects I pointed out here. I ultimately think that being the same manufacturers, even defects can repeat themselves in some lots.

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Hi Tucker, thanks. Maybe. I requested details: more light & different angle. But for sure I know that last week I noticed the same watch, from another company, with the defects I pointed out here. I ultimately think that being the same manufacturers, even defects can repeat themselves in some lots.

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

There is nothing wrong with the watch . The picture was taken in a light box it it is reflection from the crystal as Tucker has said . You don't want more light ! You need the picture taken in natural light. There is so much reflection in that photo , you can see the camera in the crystal ( Samsung ) and the ladies hand who took it .

VitZan

Known Member
23/4/19
Italy
There is nothing wrong with the watch . The picture was taken in a light box it it is reflection from the crystal as Tucker has said . You don't want more light ! You need the picture taken in natural light. There is so much reflection in that photo , you can see the camera in the crystal ( Samsung ) and the ladies hand who took it .

I wonder what it is really like to send bad photos. obviously I'm not talking about enlarging to the maximum definition of small details. we are talking about replicas and we should not be too picky. unfortunately I can assure you that a week ago I saw the same defect in a friend's watch bought from a TD . that is, the numbers 8/10/11/1 are very dark. a factory defect? This are defects that are seen "with the naked eye" they do notneed enlargements or "high definition eye". and lastly .. What about sending a QC WITHOUT REFLECTIONS OF THE CAMERA AND LADIES HAND?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I wonder what it is really like to send bad photos. obviously I'm not talking about enlarging to the maximum definition of small details. we are talking about replicas and we should not be too picky. unfortunately I can assure you that a week ago I saw the same defect in a friend's watch bought from a TD . that is, the numbers 8/10/11/1 are very dark. a factory defect? This are defects that are seen "with the naked eye" they do notneed enlargements or "high definition eye". and lastly .. What about sending a QC WITHOUT REFLECTIONS OF THE CAMERA AND LADIES HAND?

How about you stop being such a pontificating know it all ??? You asked for advice and was given it , now sort it out with your TD . The TD's aren't professional photographers, the last picture you have posted is what you need the watch taken in natural light . If you ask the TD to do this you will be able to see if the watch has a fault with the numbers or if it is due to poor photography.

Last edited:

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19

So how do you think the numbers are made? By the sounds of it, your friend has the same defect? So you think it's maybe a printing problem? Or could it be something else? Look closer grasshopper and and your defect theory will leave you positively glowing with embarrassment. :)

VitZan

Known Member
23/4/19
Italy
sorry if I seemed to be pontificating, it was not wanted, I come back here to say thanks.

positivevibes

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/5/19
How about you stop being such a pontificating know it all ??? You asked for advice and was given it , now sort it out with your TD . The TD's aren't professional photographers, the last picture you have posted is what you need the watch taken in natural light . If you ask the TD to do this you will be able to see if the watch has a fault with the numbers or if it is due to poor photography.

You're always so insulting to people. Peek out the window once in a while and stop being such a miserable fuck.

positivevibes

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/5/19

You're always so insulting to people. Peek out the window once in a while and stop being such a miserable fuck.

VitZan

Known Member
23/4/19
Italy
Hi Tucker, I will get the watch on 4th of June. Sure I will post pics here, thanks for asking me. I'm learning a lot reading the forum.