• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good News, GF will be back!

Tinyspoon

Horology Curious
8/2/19
Can anyone put me in touch with a rep who is close to GF factory? im after a navitimer and the current stocks are crap... so im eager to see if they will start making rep navis

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Can anyone put me in touch with a rep who is close to GF factory? im after a navitimer and the current stocks are crap... so im eager to see if they will start making rep navis

Look for a Navitimer World A24322 made by BP. This is the best Navi. Also look at the NWBIG list

https://www.intime04.co/breitling/1588-navitimer-gmt-ss-black-bp-1-1-best-edition-a7750-.html

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-general-discussion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

Reactions: vcappp

Eagl3

Renowned Member
2/12/16
All the Breitling's GF has made exceed the quality of any of the current factories. The only factory that was equal to GF was H Factory but they were seized two years ago and never returned.

As a general statement, I agree 100%. All of GF's releases (even non Breitling) have been darn close to if not at super rep classification.

However, I would argue that the Noob Superocean II and BP Navi World are on par with anything GF has produced to date. But those are exceptions, not the rule.

But, I'm exceptionally happy that GF is back. Long live the Breitling King.

centrum

27/7/14
Man, I have no idea who GF was, but there are only positive comments on the board. I wonder why kind of models GF had released.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
I spoke to a few tds in the past week about the fm Casablanca. Ryan and Lucy said they could get it. Sead and marv said they couldn’t. Ymmv

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
IMO the Bandit titanium is a super rep. I’ve had my GF side by side with gen and there is no discernable difference. If you want to go gen, my local Costco has one new for $3799!

That's a pretty good deal! And great to hear it's so close to gen. I was blessed with 6.5 inch wrists though so this would just be for fun and it's lightweight and titanium. Both of which I have a thing for. The Avenger "big tool watch" types of breitlings are the only ones I haven't tried yet so that one would fit in my collection perfectly.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
That's a pretty good deal! And great to hear it's so close to gen. I was blessed with 6.5 inch wrists though so this would just be for fun and it's lightweight and titanium. Both of which I have a thing for. The Avenger "big tool watch" types of breitlings are the only ones I haven't tried yet so that one would fit in my collection perfectly.

It’s titanium but I can hardly classify it as a ‘lightweight’ watch. I regularly rotate between a classic Navitimer 42mm, a SuperOcean Heritage 42mm, a Colt 44mm, a SuperOcean II 44mm, and the Bandit 45mm. It’s easily the heaviest watch I have, except for my Avenger Seawolf and Omega Planet Ocean 600M chrono. The Bandit Ti may be lighter for its size, but there’s still a 7750 movement and a sturdy caseback attached to it. You might want to try one on at a dealer first. The gen and rep are (to me) indistinguishable in terms of size, weight, feel, etc.

Eagl3

Renowned Member
2/12/16
Super worries about the sunken date though :/

Sunken date isn't on the BP Navi World.....it's only on the JF Navitimer 01 model.

Sunken date on the 01 is because the 12 o'clock module is moved to the 3 o'clock position and the extra gears needed for it adds space between the dial and date window.

On the navi world, 6, 9, and 12 dials are in the native configuartion. No sunken date.

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
kobe24 Do you happen to know if GF will do the Blancpain Bathyscape again? ZF as always has QC issues so I would rather wait for GF since their Blancpain Bathyscape reps were better. Any chance you can source this information? Thank you!