• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica MB&F Legacy Machine Split Escapement Watch

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
There will have a replica MB&F Legacy Machine Split Escapement Watch soon...

AMAZING!!

MBF-Legacy-Machine-Split-Escapement-23.jpg

MBF-Legacy-Machine-Split-Escapement-1.jpg

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Whaaaaaat?! Love it.
This is gonna be an expensive year

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
What factory is gonna rep this movement?

i bet it’ll be extremely far of gen.

kaddy

Known Member
14/7/18
If they get it done well it will be an instant buy, however I have the strong feeling that the rep factories will royally mess it up. What movement will they use?

Reactions: vcappp

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Dial is tough to replicate. As well as the nacar of the dials.

Let's see, and really with expectations on this.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see what they do, and how thick it will be compared to gen too. Specifically the midcase. I REALLY like the salmon dial but I wonder if they'll rep that color.

I wonder if it will be a domed sapphire too (most likely it will be), but price point will most likely be out of reach for most (or out of the range of the 'sure I'll try it')

Reactions: roadtofreedom

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
Yeah, it will be interesting to see what they do, and how thick it will be compared to gen too. Specifically the midcase. I REALLY like the salmon dial but I wonder if they'll rep that color.

I wonder if it will be a domed sapphire too (most likely it will be), but price point will most likely be out of reach for most (or out of the range of the 'sure I'll try it')

To me, dial color is more like yellow gold

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Yeah, the one that they are currently making. I'm specifically referring to the orange/salmon dial between the blue and yellow ones.

TAwgD.png

I think that’s rose gold, there is yellow and rose gold dials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

packerjames95

Known Member
6/8/17
Well they’ve managed to rep the Breguet Tradition, and that didn’t look too bad considering it’s unlike almost any other movement in reps. There’s a good chance that this could be ok, seeing as it’s just a time, date and PR.