• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Possible customs seizure

patnaboy

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/3/12
Hi Guys

A had gotten a modder do mods on a 116520 with Dial, hands, movement service, etc. Modder shipped it via UPS. Package seems to be stuck in customs without any sign of being released.. I did call UPS and they said they have no updates in their system and that was it.

Any thoughts on this situation? Should I try calling UPS again or just hang tight.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:

MarkToner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/12/18
Hi

I just had a USP package show up today from USA to Canada.... for an item I ordered online on Nov 23,

I thought that it was stuck in customs all this time, but it was actually stuck in UPS's system. The UPS website still shows it is at the border, even though I have it in my hands.

Hopefully the UPS is what is happening to you too

Kdawggy

Known Member
3/4/18
This time of year is a nightmare for customs. It's not uncommon for things to sit there for 3 - 4 weeks.

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Try not to worry, I doubt you're facing any major legal ramifications. It's best to assume the watch is on it's way to you, until you receive an official notice of seizure. It's the Christmas season and I'm sure package volume is way up, slowing everything down, especially foreign package customs processing.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: vcappp

patnaboy

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/3/12
Thanks Mark. Hopefully this is the case with mine.

patnaboy

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/3/12
Try not to worry, I doubt you're facing any major legal ramifications. It's best to assume the watch is on it's way to you, until you receive an official notice of seizure. It's the Christmas season and I'm sure package volume is way up, slowing everything down, especially foreign package customs processing.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Thanks for your feedback. Yes with the holiday season its a good chance its in queue. Hopefully this is the case.

Mika00

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/10/17
Interesting case - keep us updated ;)

patnaboy

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/3/12
I suppose i will wait for a while.

Last edited: