• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UK delivery / Customs

Chillo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/18
I've had many packages from the States and China over the years, held by customs for 10 or more days before in the UK and I always get hit with charges (duties and handling fees..) no matter what the item(s) have cost.

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Hi, they hadn’t opened my package and all was ok. It was marked up as a toy Watch by the TD. I had to pay 3.00 which was the tax and 15.00 which was Parcel Force handling fee. If customs had of opened it, I’m pretty sure it would have been seized.

I’m really impressed with the watch. The timing is spot on, hasn’t lost time and hasn’t stopped. I will be buying again. What watch did you go for?

Alright that’s great to hear. I went for a 116520 noob.

60Steps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/18
I've had simar hPpen to me In the past and had to pay to get the parcel Probably just unlucky that yours got picked up. In other instance no issues and just sailed through. I've had 3 orders from TD in the past

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Anything that ends up in ParcelfArce's hands will bite your wallet, there is plenty of literature about it on the internet. These guys are worse than Saddam Hussein, Ebola, and your mother in law together. Unless your package comes with a private delivery company (UPS, DHL, etc), it will be handled by either Royal Mail or ParcelfArce once it hits UK soil. The first one is quite reliable and won't usually get you any extra fees, with the other you never know. It's always a good idea to research which delivery options end up on Royal Mail and which ones end up in Parcelfarce's hands, just to be safe and avoid stupid delays and extra fees.