• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

About replica watch factories - history (translation needed - online translators won't do the job)

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
3. ZF Factory (Zfactory)

ZF Factory.
Developers/Factorys are typical self-made buisnesses and in 2005 ZF opend up his doors for retail.
Please take into consideration that the foreign customers and the extraordinary sales capacity and years of accumulated networks of contacts that ZF Factory has because of theier work in selling in the high-end part of the replica industry,
He was sometimes the first one to receive new goods and he would buy them dircectly from the factorys.He would also have many different versions of his watches.
He used to be noobs, JFs, V6s most powerful distribution, very few companies can have so much fame
Up until 2012 a Turkish businessman was part of ZF which was also a partner of the V6 plant, he had mastered the foreign high-end technology .The development of the Rep world has swept the market with the Panerai PAM386 even though the case or movement at that time was‘t that good.
He thought about a cooperating with ZF because of his little sales network.He would supply ZF with goods which were sold under the ZF name.
No one knew that ZF products were made by Turkish people .
The Turks did not expect the 386 to be such a good seller so they priveatly opened the Kw factory to sell their goods without ZF knowing.Zfs profit margings started to decrease so they got suspicious and broke up with Kw/ the turkish buisnessman.
In 2013 ZF gave up all bits and pieces to Kw and started to concentrate on opening their own factory.They now needed to find their own suppliers for bracelet‘s and cases and started the developed of the planet Panerai 386 and Officine Panerai 441,at that time ZF's factory name was formally established.
At the same time, ZF and KW became two of the biggest enemy‘s since they were all behind the basic Panerai style.
The following Panerai 382, 305, 441, 312, 604, 616 and may differnt styles were a big hit and money makers.
Kw once wrote a post that was attacking ZF and Zfs products.The next day ZF send a attacking note back.The enmity of the enemy has been staged until today.
In 2015 ZF developed the IWC Portugesier with a movement factory.The movenent Factory only allowed ZF and YL(never heard of it) to use these movements.
These watches were very close to the genuine.
The fight between Kw was followed by the development of the large pilot model of the Nations (big fly), the pilot's chronograph, the Clown, the Jones Sword, the Tudor copper flower, the Portuguese, and the 50 fathoms.

I somehow skiped the JF part which will follow tomorrow or next weekend

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
I will probably rewrite some sentences once everything is completed. I am amazed how I found out what the translator meant .Water Ghost .Roasted seeds and nuts etc. Maybe a english native speaker can chime in afterwards or even a Chinese speaker that can comfirm what I wrote is correct.I don't want to release false information .

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I will probably rewrite some sentences once everything is completed. I am amazed how I found out what the translator meant .Water Ghost .Roasted seeds and nuts etc. Maybe a english native speaker can chime in afterwards or even a Chinese speaker that can comfirm what I wrote is correct.I don't want to release false information .

I belive that “water ghost” is what they call the Rolex Hulk but this has still to be confirmed.

Reactions: ETAWatchlover

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
I but the sentences which were about Rolex /water ghost wasn't about the Hulk .It means Rolex as far as I know .But I try to avoid the watches mentioned in the article since most translations don't make any sense like clown watch or wan watch seems to mean iwc portugesier

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
@vcapp had personal troubel at home since the last time I translated the article .I am currently on Holiday. It will might continue Sunday.But definetly in two weeks . Don't worry

Reactions: vcappp and csthe

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
@vcapp had personal troubel at home since the last time I translated the article .I am currently on Holiday. It will might continue Sunday.But definetly in two weeks . Don't worry

thank you so much for your effort. hope you are well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

late

Known Member
23/9/12
1, Noob (n Factory)
Many different models started to be made like (sorry i don‘t know what some of this watches could be)Athens Diving series, Ghost King, Breitling, Blue balloon, AP Multifunction, AP15703, 50 fathoms, Omega 1948, Portuguese, Diary, Daytona, Yacht and so on.

"Blue balloon" above should likely be "Cartier Ballon Bleu"

Reactions: ETAWatchlover

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
2. JF Factory (Jfactory)

JF could be called a (dark horse ?) debued the developer later and theier strengh was closest to Noob, but also Noobs biggest competitor.
I was unloading goods in Shenzhen (table city) in 2011 and had the feeling that the development was decreasing in the industry.
I was directly in Guangzhou when I was working with a ceramic case Factory in order to replicate the popular womans watch Chanel J12.
The Chanel J12 was the earliest ceramic watch, and was shipped for the price of up to 1800 yuan.
Although this watch was in short supply, it was difficult finding a customer and relying on this model to get profitable .
Later many Factorys started to replicate this model as well so we had many competitors which caused terrible profit margins so we were forced to give up.
JF had a lot of strong parts suppliers at the end of 2012 so they were able to make AP watches because the foringers liked it a lot.They started to make even more complex desinges like the 6470, 26170, GP, Schumacher and other .
Noob factory introduced similar watches but theyer quality was even worse.
In 2015 they started to use a copys of the 3120 and 3126 movements for 3 hand and cronograph watches .The movements decoration was very good which increased JF strengh in the market.
They made almost every kind of AP watches as long as they existed as a genuine .Customers now tie JF to AP watches and Noob to Rolex watches .
The standart models were also a big hit like the Daytona Yachtmaster Rolex Submariner Cartie blue something (blue balloons) IWC Pilot , Cartie Tank and many other styles .
JF once released such a good Rolex IWC Cartie replica that Noob was breathless and had to take actions in order to stay the king of Rolex replicas .

Heng Bao mainly sold to foregin coutries.

I will continue but I sadly can't promise a weekly scedule