• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

About replica watch factories - history (translation needed - online translators won't do the job)

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I will translate this word for word, just give me a few hours!

Could you please be so kind and explain why did you write this if you have NO intentions doing the translation?
If you think you were funny with this comment, I can tell you that it was not the case..rather a childish way to entertain only yourself. If I did make a mistake in my interpretation of your intentions, take my apology.

Reactions: Doctor76 and vcappp

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
Imagine the gall of going into the internet. On a site dedicated to discussing the of selling contraband and distribution of illicit items and doing such a horrible thing as making a sarcastic and bad humored lie. I for one, as a Puritan priest who has never said a non-truth in line am shocked and appalled. Because of you we all had to wait a few days to read about these most honorable slave staffed, fake watch factories. We have all been negativity affected.

johnlogan you should be ashamed. Shaaaame shaaame shaaaaaaaaame. How could you sir? How do you sleep at night knowing this?

I for one will pray for your soul to be saved and hope that your collection of watches don’t all have main spring sprang in the middle of the night.

/s

wolfwood

4/2/11
I had to translate to Chinese tradition to understand it. I've read a few pages of it and it's quite fascinating. Unfortunately, it's beyond me to translate it to English.

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Imagine the gall of going into the internet. On a site dedicated to discussing the of selling contraband and distribution of illicit items and doing such a horrible thing as making a sarcastic and bad humored lie. I for one, as a Puritan priest who has never said a non-truth in line am shocked and appalled. Because of you we all had to wait a few days to read about these most honorable slave staffed, fake watch factories. We have all been negativity affected.

johnlogan you should be ashamed. Shaaaame shaaame shaaaaaaaaame. How could you sir? How do you sleep at night knowing this?

I for one will pray for your soul to be saved and hope that your collection of watches don’t all have main spring sprang in the middle of the night.

/s

If you got nothing to say roll your tongue and keep it insed your mouth. Same goes for fingers/keyboard and typing an answer in a post that you have no interest in..

trying to be funny, there are stand up comedy evenings in your town, try your luck overthere..

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
Stop bitching about a stupid joke .
Before the introduction, a list of famous little replica watch manufactures!

Please first understand these four things first, you will hear Nfactory, JFfactory, V6 factory, ZF Factory, X F factory, Mk factory, vs factory, V9 factory, BM factory, TF factory, GF factory, JB factory and so on and so fourth .
1.The name of a factory does imply that it is a factory but it is not a real factory, they also do not own a factory.
Strictly speaking , these factory names could be called developers or investors, the factory name is a code.

2. One of the earliest factorys was Noob factory which is now on of the biggest .
Noob factory is almost a synonym for High End Replica watches in the industry since they are one of the best .You can buy Noob factory products but these products are made by many different factorys involved .So Noob factory is only one who assembels products

3.Noob Factory ison of the most famous , and not because of the best quality.
Each maker has its own Masterpiece which makes them fameous.
Some watches are also made by different Factorys but not as good as one of the other ones.

4.Each factory has up to more than 10 or dozens of versions, so they make money by improving them and not making the best 1:1 copy.

End of the first part .Now on to the next part

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
1, Noob (n Factory)
In the late 90‘s high quality replica watches were not a thing only cheap or low quality replicas.
The quality started to improve when famous movie actors started wearing high end swiss time pieces so the demand for something similar or replicas started to grow rapidly.
The basic base metal chrome plated replica watches felt like cheap plastic when you touched them .
The better stainless steel watches made with molds from genuine watches did not exist back then.There were no 1:1. copys like nowdays .
2003, N Factory under the name developer X has appeared, there was no factory name and no factory , the developer is Chaoshan and called him by his surname Tao .
He is a low-key humble,honest and righteousness man.
At that time he was in the Southern part of Watch city (Old South) and opened small stalls.He did all self-made,and looking at other people selling these cheaply made „ bargains“, he insisted on selling high quality goods.
At that time, the original Rolex 1660 was very popular in foreign countries , so the first development was made with the 16610 (the first original Rolex in 1953).
Now look at the 16610 nine years later, he bought the original watch and then tried to find a factory who would create a mold out of it.Even though a newer Rolex watch was released back then. But at that time he has shocked the entire market, even though the movement was not very high quality the watch itself was better than any other replica watch on the market .Solid case and bracelet nicer finishing and overall fit and feel.
Because of that Tao was able to expant his buisness from one small stall on the street to a entire block .
He soon became popular in foreigin countries and grew a big fan base on replica watch forums like Rwi and RWG.
Foreign popularity by nature increased sales and so the development of different watches and fixing small details in existing watches.The scale of his buisness was getting bigger and bigger.
The next year he made the Panerai 005/111, at that time in the foreign forums were new people who wanted even better watches with things like corrrect ingraving.
People would be recommended to buy Rolex 16610 and Panerai 111, which was the best choice.
The little N Factory started to produce watches which were demanded by these foreigin forums.
The development of todays N Factory has slowly started.
Many different models started to be made like (sorry i don‘t know what some of this watches could be)Athens Diving series, Ghost King, Breitling, Blue balloon, AP Multifunction, AP15703, 50 fathoms, Omega 1948, Portuguese, Diary, Daytona, Yacht and so on.

First part about Noob factory done .Now the next one

JohnTheMixer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/14
Dekeware
Did anyone ever translate this piece , I like many tried Translator but doesn't really help , or does anyone know where an English version is. thanks

Pyknic

24/10/17
Thanks so much!

Once complete can this this be made sticky with the translation in the first post?

Keylog74

14/6/13
On a site dedicated to discussing the of selling contraband and distribution of illicit items

Please translate to me. Are you trying to say that since this place is what you just called, users deserve to read the bs you and your pal decide to write just for your own entertainment? I dont fully get your so called sarcasm...

Reactions: dadog13