• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please Read!!!!! Help me to figure out if this website is the real noob factory

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
First off all hello and welcome

Before you say anything and dont just say buy from known trusted dealers just hear me out and please do read everything i managed get in contact with this website via email https://noobfactorywatches.shop that claims to be the noob factory themselves so here are our conversations

First time i contacted them

"Subject: Rolex Daytona

Message Body:
First off all hello,
I have questions with 4130 daytona. I was doing research on the replica watch info group aka rwi and im surprized that the effort you put on the copying everything but i when i saw comparision between original to noob i saw that writings are clearly off atleast in the v2 and i saw on internet there aremany websites that they are the noob factory at the same time and selling the v1 or v2 daytonas but in your website you guys say its v8 and you used 904l instead of 316l that was on previous gens so my question is that what makes it v8 and i would like to compare it between the original one so can you guys send me the picture of the new dial? that would be appericated.

If you guys answer my questions that would be appericated

Best regards

--
This email was sent from a contact form on The Noob Factory (https://noobfactorywatches.shop)"

and they replied with

你好, hi "John Doe" (Had to change my name for privacy sorry)
We dont know what info group you are referring to. We are not affiliated with aka rwi
Also we dont know what other noobs website are about but they are clearly not us. We are based in China and we been primarily focusing on the domestic previously ,only recently we saw the opportunity and an upward demand from offshore then we start putting together a couple of website serving overseas customers specifically.
At present we only have the v7 and v8 daytona. We dont sell any v1 etc we stopped selling v5 a long time ago because they were old models and not very good replica.
Our production competency has increased drastically in the last year or so.. The biggest upgrade to the v8 from v7 was that we completely clone the original 4130 , every single bit of the 4130. This allow the v8 to have exactly the same functionalities e.g. Subdails works like the original while keeping the weight width dimension the same or 99.9% the same as the original. Other upgrades including the size of the handle and colour accuracy of the subdails and many more...this is the best replica we ever produced you won't be disappointed ....for more information please refer to our website.
please note that there is a waitlist for the daytona v8 currently and it is approximately 20 days on top of shipping

Kind regards
谢谢 (I dont speak chinese so can anyone knows translate the first and last words?)

after than that they added a video to their website was an arf clone and i asked them this question

"Subject: Rolex Daytona

Message Body:
Hello i made my mind and gonna order a daytona but the video that was on the daytona 116500 says that its arf version not the noob and that made me confused sadly but can i ask the v8 version daytonas use 904l steel right and 9 & 3 o clock dials work too?"

and their reply was

On Fri, 17 Aug 2018, 9:19 AM Noob F, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi sorry for the confusion. Yes the daytona in the youtube video is not made by us and the subdails dont work on the daytona made by arf.
we were hoping some customers will do a review on our daytona 116500 v8 so we can replace that old video. But given v8 is a new release im sure we will see reviews coming up soon.
I can confirm our daytona 116500 v8 uses 904l steel and subdails fully function just like the original. Please choose 4130 when ordering
Kind regards

and 3 days later they sent me an update message saying

"We have uploaded some videos of the v8 and replaced the one in the original product page thanks for pointing it out
As courtesy please find the below discount code for your future order
lovenoob$5off
谢谢"

If any veterans are admins saw this please get in contact with them or atleast judge the site and the staff your self and thats why i think this is the real noobfactory's website​

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
No point in reading everything. Do you really think an illegal factory is going to simply host a website and reach out to anyone who contacts them? This is just a non-trusted dealer responding to you. But please, if you feel adventurous go ahead and order from them. We can only give you CLEAR AND CONCISE INFORMATION on how to properly purchase a watch from a trusted dealer so many times.

Reactions: ssouthall6

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
All those websites dont ship it to turkey sadly without getting stuck at customs thats why im looking for alternatives sadly

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
XLR8R This is not Noob. This is a joke. This is not a V8 Daytona either, as the V8 moniker is not used for this, which should be your first clue. If they don't know RWI, I don't know what that says. But if you want to lose your money buy from them. If you want to get the watch you want, go to our TD section and buy it from one of them.

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
你好 --> Greetings
谢谢 --> Thanks

Im bored. Anyways, just buy from a TD, Im sure some where in this forum someone mentioned that website to be a scam.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Ralphy1975
​​​​Thanks for your reply its really appericated.
When i want to order from those trusted dealers in here turkish govermenT wants me to pay 100$ just customs and more for the tax sadly thats why im searching alternatives

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
saxo thanks for your reply its appericated i guess ill have to pay to the customs and 20 percent tax if i want that watch

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
I'm not familiar with Turkish custom laws/regulations but....why do you need to pay...sorry to say but first time I'm hearing of this. Either Im living in a well or...there is a way around it?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
saxo in here everything they can charge tax what ever they want and when they want im just getting to be prepsred for the worst if they gonna charge me 180$ for a 500$ watch

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Lol . . .

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
tripdog hello can you guys recommend me a another well known trusted dealer that sells daytonas so i can ask about tax and customs that kind of stuff

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
tripdog hello can you guys recommend me a another well known trusted dealer that sells daytonas so i can ask about tax and customs that kind of stuff

How is Erdoğan calculating taxes on a rep watch? The dealers usually put some low, arbitrary value on the documentation. You're paying $100 on a $20 item? Maybe overthrow your Government instead?

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
ZoomBoy They charge tax even if it looks "expensive" sadly so there is nothing we can do about it

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
ZoomBoy tripdog sorry for taking your precious time but when i click on the websites about us section they give inside photos of the factory,workers,watches,tools that they use and how they store watches before shipping and this is what they wrote on the about us section

"When talking about replica watches there are usually three types:
  • The shitty ones that are cheap but the quality is crap in terms of appearance and normally do not keep time. One can usually tells it is a fake right away.
  • The mid range replicas which are of better quality compared to the above but still bad at keeping time and there are usually obvious flaws in the appearance of the watch
  • High End replica which usually refers to as AAA grade. These are watches we produce and sell at the Noob Factory. We replicate from the production process, polishing to every small detail, in order to produce replicas that are as close as the original watch. We use almost the same materials and for some watches the exact same Swiss movement. 99% of the time they are indistinguishable from the genuine watch unless being examine in extremely detail manner with magnification, even then the differences are still subtle.
Us the NOOB factory, usually known as N factory . Similar to Japan’s RXW and Italy’s TMF top factory, we purchase of genuine watches in full accordance with the authentic details and produce one-to-one replica and sell them at an affordable price. The crafting, details, workmanship etc of our products are expected to be the top quality. Whether it’s the polishing from the case, the brushed metal, or the finish of the dial, the fit of the crown and casing, they are perfectly a 1:1 replica.

Our factory is based in GuangZhou, every watch we sell comes with the same accessories as the authentic watches (i.e. the box, invoice, receipt, service card etc)

地址: 中国广东广州市广东省广州市越秀区站

NOOB手表工厂的前身就是广东钟表厂,由于做出了许多让手表发烧友如痴如狂的顶级腕表而一炮成名。
NOOB的本意是美国俚语中“初哥”的意思。拜于国外粉丝的调侃而来。
NOOB手表也叫N版手表,与日本的 RXW和意大利的TMF工厂一样,按照原款一比一开模来复刻。
工艺的精湛有目共睹,不管是从表壳的抛光 打磨,金属拉丝,还是刻度盘的光洁度,平整度,以及表冠和表壳的贴合度,我们都可以做的非常完美 。
其中还有一个特色就是很多款型都有夜光功能,夜光粉我们给的一点儿也不吝啬,都是瑞士进口的,
晚上夜光的效果非常犀利,而且维持时间很长,一般在15个小时左右!
我厂做的最成熟的是沛纳海的不背透款,有人去专柜让师傅鉴定,师傅也没看出来!
如此令人喜爱的手表,让许许多多的玩表一族爱得 如痴如醉!
可以这么说,我们N版手表是复刻版玩品手表中做的最极致的,甚至誉为复刻玩品的“蓝血 贵族”!
当年中国制表业最初发展的时候,国家拨款从瑞士进口了十二万件瑞士设备,其中一半分给了 广东,一部分分给了上海,一部分给了天津;
到今天,上海发展为国内知名的上海手表厂,天津发展成为今天大家耳熟能详的海鸥制表厂,
而广东东莞成为世界钟表代工基地,发展成为今天的全世界最大的钟表配件集散地,这里集聚了全中国最高端的制 表技术,
最多最名贵的手表,以及维修制表技能最高超的师傅也在这里,我们厂甚至有全国屈指可数的,可以维修陀飞轮的 师傅。
这就是NOOB,发展技术,精益求精,不忘初心。我们本着诚信做人,匠心做表的理念,在复刻表行业踏实深耕 。
不求利润最优,但求技术最精。"

I dont know the chinese things so if anyone knows chinese it would be appericated.

timbui

Known Member
3/1/09
Don't you think they will charge tax even if you buy from that scam NoobFactory?

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
timbui ofcourse they gonna charge tax but i feel more safe buying from the people that makes this stuff rather than the 3rd party i just can't trust people easily and in here 1 dollar is like 6,10 turkish liras so 600$ is really expensive but if i feel safe about it i think it will worth it

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
timbui ofcourse they gonna charge tax but i feel more safe buying from the people that makes this stuff rather than the 3rd party i just can't trust people easily and in here 1 dollar is like 6,10 turkish liras so 600$ is really expensive but if i feel safe about it i think it will worth it

Tell them you want to stop by and visit their factory.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11

OK go ahead and buy from them. Let us know how the experience goes. Clearly you know better than everyone else here.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hmmmm. That factory sure looks a lot like the Lazy H motel and whore house outside of Laredo, Texas.

https://noobfactorywatches.shop/wp-c...001_result.jpg
47c81eab-a3c1-4ffc-b306-b74fc7027535

Reactions: machim and Frutali