• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help with v9 Submariner QC

Hyuni0705

Horology Curious
3/1/15
Hello.

I just received QC images from Ryan and needed some help with them. Could I please get confirmation that this indeed in V9? Thank you in advance.

terryj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/9/17
Hello.

I just received QC images from Ryan and needed some help with them. Could I please get confirmation that this indeed in V9? Thank you in advance.
a>

What makes you concerned that it might not be?

Reactions: Tucker

Hyuni0705

Horology Curious
3/1/15
terryj nothing in particular but since I am new to the hobby with limited knowledge, thought It would be a good idea to ask for some help here :)

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
terryj nothing in particular but since I am new to the hobby with limited knowledge, thought It would be a good idea to ask for some help here :)

It's a perfect V9, accept it, enjoy it, and post lots of pictures of it once you get it!!!!!!!

terryj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/9/17

It's against the rules though and rightly so.

But I can't see anything wrong with it. Haven't a clue though whether it is V8 or V9. I use intime as my first choice TD and trust them 100%

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
OP, what do you see in this QC pic?
Do you like what you see?
What happens if other members give negative opinion on your QC?

IMO, this looks good and you should accept it.

Just remember; other members can and will influence your decision. There are trolls here :crazy:

Reactions: XpanzerX

machim

19/7/17
Gotta defense op here as I ask same question before. There’s time when noob use v8 case and/or TD confuse when selling v8 as v9.

He ask his question and did not ask for any other comment. I think he’s ok at this point.

It’s a v9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hyuni0705

Horology Curious
3/1/15
First of all, Thank you for everyone's input. It is greatly appreciated.

Sorry for not being aware of the forum rules and I will be more cautious from now on.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
First of all, Thank you for everyone's input. It is greatly appreciated.

Sorry for not being aware of the forum rules and I will be more cautious from now on.

you did not break the rules , you had a valid question

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
At the end of the day, they are called trusted dealers for a reason. I doubt that a td that has hundreds of noob subs running through their hands would provide you with a wrong version when you specifically ordered a v9.

congrats on your purchase!

The new Brother

Looking Around
19/8/18
Netherlands
Dear friends,

I’m new here at this forum, and i need some help

i want to order a submariner v9 with 904l staineless steel bracelet with Super asian 3135 movement and black ceramic bezel. Is this a right choice or is there any better superclone from orher manufacturers.

I have read in different forums that some people ordered A sumariner v9 and at home they get a v8 from ryan (intime.)

can intime give Guarantee that they send what i want, is there some one ho have good experiences with them some people saying here on the forum i trust them 100%.

from where comes this 100% trust

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Dear friends,

I’m new here at this forum, and i need some help

i want to order a submariner v9 with 904l staineless steel bracelet with Super asian 3135 movement and black ceramic bezel. Is this a right choice or is there any better superclone from orher manufacturers.

I have read in different forums that some people ordered A sumariner v9 and at home they get a v8 from ryan (intime.)

can intime give Guarantee that they send what i want, is there some one ho have good experiences with them some people saying here on the forum i trust them 100%.

from where comes this 100% trust

I can say that 95% a TD will send the one you order. The 5% can be a mistake. Will a TD purposely deceive you? I don't think so. However, if you doubt it, then don't buy it.

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Dear Efajri,

what is a TD and wich model i must purchase a noob v9 with 3135 movement or a Arf with 3135 movement

wich one is better

TD stands for Trusted Dealer.

If you ask my opinion, I would go with Noob V9 with 2836 movement. My watchsmith doesn't like working on 3135.