• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help. Canada Custom??

norco61

Horology Curious
26/9/19
Also is there any legal responsibility on my side as a sender from US ?

3king

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/17
CannaDuh!!
Just wanted to ask for your guys advise as I’m looking to ship us to Canada.
Ok to use ups/dhl to make sure it gets through or better to use ems to minimize the chance of it being seized ?
What description should I use / how much value should I note on the package? It’s an assembled watch , if I put parts on the lable and it will be looked at will that matters ?
any input it appropriated ,
regards ,

Tell you the truth brother, It is always a hit and miss. I have only had a problem with this shipment, other than this shipment i have had numerous packages come without any problem.
this particular shipment never had a problem with customs or anything it was due to USPS and Canada Post's incompetence that i lost my watch.
Canada's law on Replica watches are fairly relaxed. Last week i was coming from Overseas and was randomly selected for secondary search. The officer saw my 2 replica watches and asked me where and when did i purchased these watches . I told the officer i have had them for a few years now and bought them from a random website to which he replied " So these are fake?" I said yes he didn't even bat an eye and put them back in the bag.
So pick the Carrier you are comfortable with and send them away, as for the description put in time piece and for value keep it around $30 i think you should be fine with that. Maybe someone with more experience can shed more light on this matter. Good Luck!