Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Need help. Canada Custom??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weed and reps are legal here, but free speech is not. Hehe jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maron View Post
      Weed and reps are legal here, but free speech is not. Hehe jk

Oh didn’t know that before. I thought the opposite.

Comment

I called custom once when the tracking said that it was stuck there but they told me they don't have it. It was actually stuck in Canada Post but CP said that they don't have it. I waited for almost 2 months and one day the tracking moved and it arrived shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfwood View Post
          I called custom once when the tracking said that it was stuck there but they told me they don't have it. It was actually stuck in Canada Post but CP said that they don't have it. I waited for almost 2 months and one day the tracking moved and it arrived shortly.
          3king hope our case works out this way. I’m totally exhausted between usps who cannot open the case and Canada post who can do nothibg for me.

Comment

Yeah bro. I hope things work out snooth..

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by wolfwood View Post
              I've always been curious about that. I mean, you call customs and what do you say? "There's a package there but I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE AND I AM BY NO MEANS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT"?

I'm asking because I too have a package stuck in a Parcelforce depot here in UK and I'm very tempted to call, but honestly I don't know what to say...

Comment

I have a rep sent to me and it stuck at the Canada customs on July 29 and not moving.

Hopefully it is not seized by customs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hinclimincli View Post

I've always been curious about that. I mean, you call customs and what do you say? "There's a package there but I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE AND I AM BY NO MEANS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT"?

I'm asking because I too have a package stuck in a Parcelforce depot here in UK and I'm very tempted to call, but honestly I don't know what to say...
                  I think I just told them that my tracking number indicated that my package has been with them for a few months and asked them if they know what happened to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Topcatz View Post
                    I have a rep sent to me and it stuck at the Canada customs on July 29 and not moving.

Hopefully it is not seized by customs.

2 days is nothing. No worries. They once opened my package which contained an iced out Cartier chrono and they just wrapped it up and forward it to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X