• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MB&F Robot Table Clock Named Sherman

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
As opposed to some overpriced franken? Different strokes for different folks.

Yep. I'm amazed at how people spend their money on this forum. To each his own. However, I stand fast in my belief that those members who spend $3K, $4K or more on a franken are batshit crazy.

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
Surly people today are still not surprised that some people can and do spend $$ on stuff that's just unbelievable!! My friend just bought a coloring book!!! Yes that's not a typo!! A coloring book for adults and it cost $17k!! I told him we should just go outside and find the nearest homeless person and give them the cash. We would get more out of it!!

Sent from the RWI App

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Yep. I'm amazed at how people spend their money on this forum. To each his own. However, I stand fast in my belief that those members who spend $3K, $4K or more on a franken are batshit crazy.

Amen to that. I’ll confess to my own wasteful idiosyncrasies too, though. ;)

Surly people today are still not surprised that some people can and do spend $$ on stuff that's just unbelievable!! My friend just bought a coloring book!!! Yes that's not a typo!! A coloring book for adults and it cost $17k!! I told him we should just go outside and find the nearest homeless person and give them the cash. We would get more out of it!!

Sent from the RWI App

Is the coloring book of Smithsonian significance or is your friend a trust fund kid with not enough grey matter to spark a synapse?

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Will it vanquish my enemies, laying waste to all that oppose me?

Then nah.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Did anyone buy this? thinking about it for my office. Big fan of MB&F

DallasGTA

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/16
Ontario, Canada
MB&F Sherman recently added to my collection.

IMG_0580.jpg

Reactions: BIONONE

DallasGTA

18/3/16
Ontario, Canada
feedback? is it worth it? pics probs dont make justice

The quality is superb. I heard the ZF factor purchased the genuine article and built this rep 1:1. I don't know if the power reserve is truly 8 days, but definitely 7 days once fully wound with the included key. Imho definitely worth the purchase and very happy with it.

RTL2

12/9/18
Hard as I try, I just can't see the attraction. But I'm pleased that the quality is good and people are happy with their purchase.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
The quality is superb. I heard the ZF factor purchased the genuine article and built this rep 1:1. I don't know if the power reserve is truly 8 days, but definitely 7 days once fully wound with the included key. Imho definitely worth the purchase and very happy with it.

How's the finishing? I'm surprised they couldn't get the tank treads to operate as gen.