• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Transfering money : Bank to bank wire or ACH transfer

kennjen

Looking Around
19/3/18
Sorry for the noob question, but I'm having lots of issues transferring money to a TD. It's Narikaa and he wants me to tranfer money to a US bank account. Unfortunately, my attempt with Western Union failed...... And Moneygram told me that they don't support a wire / ach transfer to a domestic (US) bank.

The other side of this problem is that Chase who i use charges 25$ for a wire. I also want to keep my private bank account out of the transaction, so I'm trying to avoid them if at all possible.

Does any one have an easy and relatively inexpensive way to do a wire from US bank account to US bank account ? Which services are you guys using ?

P.S. Just want to make clear that this is not an issue with Narikaa, just my ignorance of US banking procedures and incompetence of WU/Moneygram agents that I've visited.

Ken.

WatchKnob

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Supporting Vendor
10/6/13
USA
Hey ken check out the thread I just started. I think were on some major negative change here...

kennjen

Looking Around
19/3/18
thanks for the reply.

keep in in mind that i’m having issues transferring to an us account from the us tho.

chrome72

Renowned Member
7/12/17
Houston TX Baby
Ken what was your solution? I am in the same boat with an order from Narikaa. Dont want to pay the wire fee if possible