• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Bronze Watch Info ''Bronzo Master List''

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain
I want to make this cut-and-dry thread in hopes of compiling a list of all the replica bronze watches available.

Motive: there are too few of these awesome watches, and I would like to generate more interest in the genre, and see other brands on the list in the future.

The list only applies to watches that are 'real' bronze... not bronze coated/plated.

I will continue to update the list. Please chime in if you know of other brands/models.

This list is by no means exhaustive, and includes models that may be out of stock.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
REP BRONZE WATCH ''BRONZO MASTER LIST''
-------------------------------------------------------------------

(last updated 28/05/18)

PAM 382 N Bronzo VSF
PAM 382 N Bronzo ZF
PAM 507 Bronzo V6
PAM 671 T Real Bronzo V6
PAM 671 T Real Bronzo ZF

Tudor Heritage Black Bay Bronze Blue XF
Tudor Heritage Black Bay Bronze Blue ZF
Tudor Heritage Black Bay Aluminium Bronze V2 V6
Tudor Heritage Black Bay Aluminium Bronze V2 ZF

U-Boat U-51 Chimera

Zenith Pilot Type 20 Chronograph Extra Special XF
Zenith Pilot Type 20 Extra Special TT/Bronze V6F
Zenith Pilot Type 20 Extra Special Bronze V6F

---------------------------------------------------------------------

....I know, really anti-climactic. There should definitely be more on that list!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
GEN BRONZE WATCHES NOT CURRENTLY REPPED
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANONIMO NAUTTILO AUTOMATIC BRONZE CASE
ARCHIMEDE PILOT 42 HL BRONZE
AQUADIVE BATHYSCAPHE 100 BRONZE
BELL AND ROSS BR 01
BELL AND ROSS BR03-92 DIVER BRONZE

ENNEBI MICTOFO BRONZO
HUBLOT CLASSIC FUSION FUENTE BRONZE (LE)

IWC AQUATIMER CHRONOGRAPH
MONTBLANC 1858 CHRONOGRAPH TACHYMETER BRONZE
ORIS CARL BRASHEAR LIMITED EDITION
RESERVOIR TIEFENMESSER BRONZE
ZENITH CP 2 BRONZE FLYBACK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain
is the best still zenith pilot bronze ? out of all mentioned above

I only have personal experience with the PAM 382 VSF - which is the best version available. It is not a super-rep, and not on the NWBIG/first-class list. However, I think it is an amazing piece.

The two watches on the OP list that make appearances on the '[Consensual List] NWBIG' page are (they are both still under discussion for NWBIG/possible super-rep status):

1) Tudor Heritage Black Bay Bronze Blue XF
2) Zenith Extra Special Bronze Edition V6F

The one watch from the OP list that is not considered a 'good rep' by the RWI community the is PAM 507. Check the forum for more info - it has a ton of flaws.

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
....I know, really anti-climactic. There should definitely be more on that list!!!!

Unfortunately, that’s all there is right now as far as rep bronze watches go. Until other luxury brands, other than the 4 listed in your post, start making bronze watches, we’re not likely to see more from rep makers. Micro brands make awesome bronze watches, but the gen/rep cost ratio doesn’t make it worthwhile for rep makers.

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain
Unfortunately, that’s all there is right now as far as rep bronze watches go. Until other luxury brands, other than the 4 listed in your post, start making bronze watches, we’re not likely to see more from rep makers. Micro brands make awesome bronze watches, but the gen/rep cost ratio doesn’t make it worthwhile for rep makers.

Lets see if we can generate more interest in these amazing timepieces.

Here are a few bronzos currently on the market that have not been repped yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------
[h=2]ARCHIMEDE PILOT 42 HL BRONZE[/h]
Epn5knS.jpg
[h=2]ORIS CARL BRASHEAR LIMITED EDITION[/h]
Bo630w0.jpg
[h=2]ANONIMO NAUTTILO AUTOMATIC BRONZE CASE[/h]
tpJSNlA.jpg
[h=2]BELL AND ROSS BR 01[/h]
h5fF1yD.jpg
[h=2]IWC AQUATIMER CHRONOGRAPH[/h]
KhveIps.jpg
[h=2]Ennebi Mictofo Bronzo[/h]
U7gi9q4.jpg
[h=2]RESERVOIR TIEFENMESSER BRONZE[/h]
H80iwtn.jpg
[h=2]MONTBLANC 1858 CHRONOGRAPH TACHYMETER BRONZE[/h]
BpZluWN.jpg
[h=3]Aquadive Bathyscaphe 100 Bronze[/h]
vdPTCMe.jpg

Hyjynx

28/9/13
Those are excellent bronze watches, especially the Oris, worthy of replication. Might also be useful to tag a couple of TDs (@Puretime and @torobravo) known for taking on solo projects or relaying strong interests to rep makers.

Reactions: phdsjain

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain
Those are excellent bronze watches, especially the Oris, worthy of replication. Might also be useful to tag a couple of TDs (@Puretime and @torobravo) known for taking on solo projects or relaying strong interests to rep makers.

Great - lets see if puretime torobravo get inspired to make some new bronzos.

These four are especially amazing:

Archimede Pilot
Oris Carl Brashear
Bell & Ross BR01 (repped, but not real bronze)
IWC Aquatimer

Reactions: buddy168

fabiauda

Horology Curious
15/6/17
I would love to see the zenith CP 2 bronze flyback reproduced, would ump on one for sure

The_Forum_Drunk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/4/18
USA
which bronze tudor is the best in terms of quality/durability/close to gen. Is the red better than the blue, or vice versa?

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain
which bronze tudor is the best in terms of quality/durability/close to gen. Is the red better than the blue, or vice versa?

The Tudor Heritage Black Bay Bronze Blue XF is probably your best bet if you are going for best aesthetics. Durability, well, time to read up on the A2824 movements.

The older Black Bay Bronze don't have the correct Aluminum/Copper mixture right.... so look for the V2/3's.

Reactions: buddy168

Hyjynx

28/9/13
A rep of Oris diver 65 just came out in the last few days. Why a factory is repping a watch the gen of which costs just a bit over $1000 beats me. But that’s beside the point. What piqued my interest is the fact that the diver 65 is the exact case design for the Oris Brashear bronze. So a rep of it is not far fetched. Now, that would be worthwhile.

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain
A rep of Oris diver 65 just came out in the last few days. Why a factory is repping a watch the gen of which costs just a bit over $1000 beats me. But that’s beside the point. What piqued my interest is the fact that the diver 65 is the exact case design for the Oris Brashear bronze. So a rep of it is not far fetched. Now, that would be worthwhile.

I haven't seen it listed on any TD sites. Where did you find it?

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain
Finally a Hublot I might consider wearing. [h=1]Hublot Classic Fusion Fuente Bronze (Limited Edition)[/h] Lets see if one of the Factories gets ambitious enough to put one together.

dj5wNFZ.png

HhYw5Bk.jpg

Reactions: ReplicaNewby