• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help me decide!

snookie

Horology Curious
10/3/18
I have always wanted a Submariner and thinking for getting one now, but I also like Panerai a lot.

If I choose to get a Submariner I will buy a noob v7. After what I have been reading about submariner replicas this one seems to be the best one. Would love to get one from RWI with a spongbob mod, looks absolutely stunning!

the other alternativ is a Panerai 8 days, I dont know who makes the best panerai replicas.. Any advice?

Comment your own opinions and let me know which one I should go for. And if you have anyone for sale please hit me up!

Sorry for not so proper English!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
It kind of depends if you're a Rolex or Panerai guy. Do you have any other replicas? Personally, I'd go with the Rolex because I wear my Rolex watches more. However, I love my Panerai 187 and 243 and wear them frequently. The Rolex will wear smaller.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Okey, what Rolex do you have?

Well Snookie, I have three Rolex watches I currently wear a lot: a TC LV, a BK TW LN, and a gen Oyster Perpetual Date. You also need to consider the chick factor. With a name like Snookie I bet you're on the prowl for some serious p-tang....am I right?

snookie

Horology Curious
10/3/18
Nice watches.. Are those better than noob v7? I have a girlfriend but make the other girls look a little extra is always fun hehe, or what do you say.

TheMartMan

Known Member
13/2/18
Reno, NV
Noob is a great watch and I would also consider which watch you could actually afford in gen. If the Panerai is out of your budget, others may notice and call you out for it. Not saying they won't on the Rolie, since reps are so abundant, but if it's a watch you could more easily afford, it won't look out of place on your wrist.

ffantini

Horology Curious
11/7/17
Personally, I'll go with the Rolex noob v7 because you could also upgrade with genuine parts like crown and dial.

snookie

Horology Curious
10/3/18
Thank you for your commitment, I will definitely go for the LN if I goes for the rolie.