• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A Warning To All Our Dealers - Dangerous Fool Amoungst Us

narikaa

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
15/3/06
Well I awoke this morning to a PayPal dispute!!!

As all should know, us dealers still in possession of a PayPal account have to 'tread on eggshells' to avoid any attention. Countless posts on all the forums detail the invoking of a PayPal dispute as anathema in this business. I read of many members forsaking this option - some dispite being out of pocket to the tune of hundreds of dollars.

So we ask ourselves, what heinous act have I perpetrated here

well

I dispatched the goods the same day as payment notification received

Notice of shipping sent via PayPal

This on 30.06.07

After no contact at all this lunatic invokes PayPal due to non receipt today

I immediately shipped a replacement this morning, emailed scans of the UKPO 'Proof of Posting Certificate' for the initial shipping, and asked for the removal of the damaging dispute.

Despite all this he refuses to remove the dispute until he receives the goods (even though he will in all likelihood end up with both deliveries)

How much is in contention here.........a box full of the latest 7750s?........a clutch of expensive Paneraii.....

Good Lord no........

A FRIGGING £5 LINK PIN TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So one and all

Deal with this clown at your peril

His RWG, TRC, WT board name=

Sam268

N

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
IT's about TIME one of our dealers decided to take no prisoners and name names!

Full disclosure and public discrace is the cornerstone of civilized society! :D

Good move narikaa!

Shame on you Sam268!

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
I am really sorry that this happened to you Reg. There is no excuse for this type of behavior.

Narikaa has one of the absolute best customer service records of anyone on the web. I can't believe anyone would do this.

I agree with OldeCrow....

Shame on you Sam268!

This is totaly uncalled for and I hope you can see the light and correct such a stupid action.

evan

31/3/06
Narikaa,

I am so sorry to hear about that. That really sucks. Someone needs to be taught a lesson.:x Boot him off. It is not fair to honest dealers and I don't want to see you guys get pissed off and leave. Good luck!

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
SAM268,

You are the cheapest man alive. I'd hate to be your boyfriend, girlfriend, or wife. Probably make them pay for everything :evil:

Bigshooter

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
What a MOE! Hopefully all the dealers will simply cut him off and he can go shop elsewhere.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
If he's registered here, please make his email address public so we can add it to raincoat & diaper fetishist mailing list.

Highflyingclive

15/3/06
By-Tor... that was funny.

But better that the admins get together and ban this arsehole from all the forums.

In fact, if such inter-forum co-operation does not yet exist... now would be a good time to put such a mechanism in place.

In England, we have a "Pubwatch" scheme. if you misbehave to such an extent that you get banned from one pub in town - you are automatically banned from every pub in town.

How about it, admins?

On second thoughts... forget it. If Willith reads this, I could be the first victim of the scheme :D

mjv

Renowned Member
16/4/06
looks like mainly a lurker here....tar 'em freather 'em and ban 'em [smilie=violent1.gif]

Reg, hope this trouble doesn't amount to anything for you......the boys needs to learn some manners

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
That is absolutely shameful. I say we hog tie this moron and whip him like the dog he is untill he appologizes publically, and withdraws his complaint. Well, that may be a bit extreme, but there is NO EXCUSE for his behavior. Especially with Narikaa, one of our most reputable dealers.

Reg, I hope that all turns out well for you. Best of luck on this with PayPal.

higgy

Advisor
17/3/06
Totally unbelieveable. So sorry to hear this Reg.

Higgy 8)

olympus

Horology Curious
16/4/06
This is why I would never want to be a dealer.
A lot of deals that go wrong seem to be caused by idiot/unrealistic buyers.

I think the dealers should have a section were they can rate buyers.And let everyone know who to avoid.

After all this sort of behaviour and paypal threats does our hobby no good at all.

Roeod4

14/3/06
olympus said:
This is why I would never want to be a dealer.
A lot of deals that go wrong seem to be caused by idiot/unrealistic buyers.

I think the dealers should have a section were they can rate buyers.And let everyone know who to avoid.

After all this sort of behaviour and paypal threats does our hobby no good at all.

They have that section, you just can't see it. :)

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
What a douche bag. (God I love that phrase) Reg brother it takes all kinds to make this world go round and it's unfortunate this one breathes the same air. I just don't get it. Is the 13.00 usd worth ruining what we love. It makes no sense. BAN THIS BOZO.

Sean K

razorfish

Known Member
1/4/06
That really sucks! Thats why you should only sell to folks on this forum that made a certain amount of posts. Sort of like a system of feedback on the Ebay system.

psymetry

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/6/06
I really hope that this doesn't affect your dealins to us members that respect you Reg.

What an idiot! :evil: :evil: