• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Archie Luxury....were is he now ?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Got busted here after he got caught passing fakes off as gen. He knows the business though - and is vocal explaining everything wrong with it.

Haha. Funny. Out of curiosity, was he scamming people (ie selling fakes as gens) or was he just acting like his fakes are gen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Haha. Funny. Out of curiosity, was he scamming people (ie selling fakes as gens) or was he just acting like his fakes are gen.

Full on scamming. He had negative eBay feedback from numerous buyers pointing to - then RWI members looked at the listings to verify that those listings were indeed non-genuine

Sent from the RWI App

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Full on scamming. He had negative eBay feedback from numerous buyers pointing to - then RWI members looked at the listings to verify that those listings were indeed non-genuine

Sent from the RWI App

Haha. He’s an idiot.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Haha. He’s an idiot.

A complete attention whore. If you search for his username you'll find the thread where the boss finally gave up on him. Sadly it didn't end up with a brig shit fest though.

D

d4m.test

Its funny how a lot of people that submit collections for him to "look at and review" with a donation and you always see a few reps and he doesn't even notice them.

He's basically broke and in 2018 will be homeless when he's 3rd wife gets possession of his house which is why he's begging for money on the tube.

D

d4m.test

The font on the "Victa" looks a bit off to me and the front wheels on the blue model look crooked. Reject.

D

d4m.test

Rep dead give away. There's no IN on Invicta logo. Its only says Victa

connor86

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/13
In a wild jungle like horology where thousand persons are reviewing their watches through the internet you can learn respect only being kind of a picture like him.
Or wearing strange sunglassess while reviewing or strange hairstiles/dress.
That’s what i think about him.
A review from me no way could result interesting cause i’m an ordinary person, no matter if i review an 200000$ watch
And i don’t like his pompous rich attitudes btw