• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

mfrey89

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/3/13
This is not the place to discuss watches. :)

Please do that in Rolex forum. :acne:

Oh ok sorry. I saw on your list that this needs more feedback, thought this was the correct forum for that. I'll post in Rolex forum, sorry!

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Oh ok sorry. I saw on your list that this needs more feedback, thought this was the correct forum for that. I'll post in Rolex forum, sorry!

Well, if you have particuler flaws to discuss or any review you want to share, you can do it here, but not general discussion about a particular watch ;-)

thedogeyman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/5/15
thanks for compiling this database. this is the sort of valuable content that adds structure and keeps manufacturers gunning to have their product on this list. it drives competition as they will know inclusion = revenues

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
thanks for compiling this database. this is the sort of valuable content that adds structure and keeps manufacturers gunning to have their product on this list. it drives competition as they will know inclusion = revenues

I agree, and that's one of the reasons I made the list !

D

d4m.test

Omagad, thank you so much for all the work it took to put this together. One of my most favorite threads on the board.

antotony0203

Renowned Member
30/4/17
Just wanna ask if the V6F Cartier Ballon Bleu 42mm is a super rep? I see everyone is talking about Santos 100XL but seems like they have also done a pretty good job on the BB as well.

Sent from the RWI App

Muni

Renowned Member
9/7/17
Just wanna ask if the V6F Cartier Ballon Bleu 42mm is a super rep? I see everyone is talking about Santos 100XL but seems like they have also done a pretty good job on the BB as well.

Sent from the RWI App
Its already on the list as super rep-v6f v4

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Definitely think this should be on the Super rep list. I can't fault it at all.

JJF VC Overseas white dial on rubber

Review here

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/jjf-overseas-white-dial-on-rubber-review-and-photos.399598/

26307598949_8f7ace6084_k.jpg

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
What's the difference - in the cross please?

First batch wrong Fat Hands now very slim as Gen Sample with JJF , next I think they will update two flaws Hour Hand and Lyme Color will Be super Rep 1:1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
As I said they play with us they can do it 1:1 from first Batch we don’t Have only waiting step by step if we wanna perfection

D

d4m.test

Kalpa Grande Tourbillon SS Silver Skeleton Dial
Very good but will the see through back let it down?

Muni

Renowned Member
9/7/17
As I said they play with us they can do it 1:1 from first Batch we don’t Have only waiting step by step if we wanna perfection

They make errors on purpose I feel so can 'correct it' and keep reselling it.