• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Xilikon

20/8/19
I believe ZF AP 15500 should be considered at least first class NWBIG. ZF nailed it very well with this one and I love mine with grey dial.

jamkpm2020

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/20
USA
Is there a specific way to buy a watch from this list? or a specific buyer? I see the lists of watches but no TD attached... I'm new here so I'm just trying to figure how I watch the proper factory to a watch listed in this forum.

Xilikon

20/8/19
Is there a specific way to buy a watch from this list? or a specific buyer? I see the lists of watches but no TD attached... I'm new here so I'm just trying to figure how I watch the proper factory to a watch listed in this forum.

Just do a search in a few TD stores to find what you want. If you can’t, you can also email them with that specific watch and often, they will be able to source it for you.

Reactions: jamkpm2020

Commander Straker

17/1/17
UK
I've been planing to get the VS/V6 Panerai, model Pam 389. It's the titanium diver with black ceramic bezel. I thought it was a super rep, but can't see it on the list? Can anybody summarise it's faults please?

Mille

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/18
S.....
Maybe a stupid question but why isn't Rolex Sea Dweller 4000 (116600) Noob V8 first class when V2?

Eehondas

Looking Around
30/1/20
Hello,
I’ve been lurking for a bit and I’m glad I joined this community.
First of all this list is awesome, thank you to all the people that contributed.
Second of all, wanted to know if possible if there is any reason a Rolex OP 114200 UBF is not on this list (maybe on under review).
This is the model I’m talking about:
https://puretimewatch.io/oyster-per...-edition-green-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html
I’ve read every single thread that exists about this watch and people that bought it seem pretty happy about it, only gripe being the bracelet feeling.
When they pop up in m2m they also sell quickly so the consensus is definitely good for what I can tell.
Wondering it it’s warranted that it makes this list somehow or if there is something I missed that down classes it.

thanks.

Reactions: Omagad

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Hello,
I’ve been lurking for a bit and I’m glad I joined this community.
First of all this list is awesome, thank you to all the people that contributed.
Second of all, wanted to know if possible if there is any reason a Rolex OP 114200 UBF is not on this list (maybe on under review).
This is the model I’m talking about:
https://puretimewatch.io/oyster-per...-edition-green-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html
I’ve read every single thread that exists about this watch and people that bought it seem pretty happy about it, only gripe being the bracelet feeling.
When they pop up in m2m they also sell quickly so the consensus is definitely good for what I can tell.
Wondering it it’s warranted that it makes this list somehow or if there is something I missed that down classes it.

thanks.

Simply because there are better versions of this watch.

Eehondas

Looking Around
30/1/20
Simply because there are better versions of this watch.

Hi,
thanks for replying.
would you mind telling me what versions are better then since I can’t find anything and they are not listed here in the thread. I can only find models for the 114300 but that’s the bigger size model.

Alex1976

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/2/17
What about the PAM 984 MIKE HORN from VSF, looking at it closely, I can't find any obvious flaws.

andyk1980

Horology Curious
17/1/20