• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Add now plz super Rep SUPEROCEAN 42M GF Gen vs Rep comparison
https://forum.replica-watch.info/sho....php?t=6821067

Sent from my iPad using RWI

I promise I'll do that the day you know how to copy/paste an URL :-D

Here is the URL you wanted to send : https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...rep-comparison

I already see a tell on the pearl, also dial print thickness, date font... sorry, could be NWBIG (it's already in "Under discussion") but sure as hell no Super Rep here.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

Here is the URL you wanted to send : https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...rep-comparison

I already see a tell on the pearl, also dial print thickness, date font... sorry, could be NWBIG (it's already in "Under discussion") but sure as hell no Super Rep here.

This is first Batch I’m sure everything will fix in next versions

Sent from the RWI App

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17

The pearl maybe, but I would politely disagree with the dial print thickness and date font issues.

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
unless youre a movement whore, which i am, the Tudor BB S&G is a super rep imo. Holding gen and rep side by side at wrist distance, close to impossible to tell the difference if someone didnt tell you which was gen. And without having a gen to compare with, impossible. The biggest difference between the two, is the movement. The Tudor Movement winds silky smooth, similar to Omega movements.

20180611_181132_resized76a4548a7eb54fb0.jpg

Reactions: acozcan

antotony0203

Renowned Member
30/4/17
unless youre a movement whore, which i am, the Tudor BB S&G is a super rep imo. Holding gen and rep side by side at wrist distance, close to impossible to tell the difference if someone didnt tell you which was gen. And without having a gen to compare with, impossible. The biggest difference between the two, is the movement. The Tudor Movement winds silky smooth, similar to Omega movements.

20180611_181132_resized76a4548a7eb54fb0.jpg
Gen pearls on the inserts are diff. You can't unsee it once you seen it.

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
Gen pearls on the inserts are diff. You can't unsee it once you seen it.

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

yep but on someones wrist, gonna be hard to spot. and if you havent ever seen the rep and/or gen, good luck with that.

that being said, thats what gave me the confidence to buy this at a great price. pearl was right and its near impossible to find these bezels.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
yep but on someones wrist, gonna be hard to spot. and if you havent ever seen the rep and/or gen, good luck with that.

that being said, thats what gave me the confidence to buy this at a great price. pearl was right and its near impossible to find these bezels.

Super Rep is not about "hard to spot", First Class is.

Super Rep is about no difference with gen unless you have a magnifying glass and know what to look for.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
The pearl maybe, but I would politely disagree with the dial print thickness and date font issues.

YSdCVZe.png

As you can see, rep font is lightly bigger and bolder and less accurate, clearly visible on every angle.

Also, there are few other things, like date font.

owySyhm.png

Last edited: