Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Rod, post: 3814259, member: 161981
    This discussion is pretty helpful, comparing the different versions available of Le Petit Prince:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/thr...nd-v6f.259551/

MK is clear winner for case, dial, hands, crown. Date wheel is a toss-up. Main flaw of MK is engraving of the petit prince on the case back (different from gen). If not super rep then NWBIG?
    I see that the case back is slightly different yeah, probably only visible with direct comparison, right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omagad, post: 3814340, member: 139055
      I see that the case back is slightly different yeah, probably only visible with direct comparison, right ?
      Yes, correct.

Comment

UPDATE : IWC Mark XVII Le Petit Prince MK added to NWBIG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omagad, post: 3815426, member: 139055
          UPDATE : IWC Mark XVII Le Petit Prince MK added to NWBIG.
          Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by The Rod, post: 3815457, member: 161981
            Thank you!
            You're welcome, I did my research and I think it belongs there.

Comment

• I see that the Tudor Black Bay Bronze is mentioned in the list only for the blue version by XF factory. How come the brownish/reddish version is not included? According to this review on both ZF and KW last releases it appears that KW is the best replica with the correct bezel colour. Biggest flaw is the dial lettering and logo which appears a bit flatter than gen:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/thr...nze-v2.351995/

What do you think? Again, maybe not super-rep but definitely NWBIG?

Comment

• Is there any chance of the Rolex Sea Dweller 126600 by ARF to be considered as a super rep.

Plenty of early feedback suggest it could potentially be up there.

Comment

Does anyone know for what reason the IWC Portuguese 7 days ZF (last version), was rejected as super rep?

I read a lot about it, but couldnt find any info.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by mat2006, post: 3822781, member: 156225
                    Does anyone know for what reason the IWC Portuguese 7 days ZF (last version), was rejected as super rep?

Thank you!
                    If closed case Back yes super Rep but open , there’s one limited edition closed case Back consided as super Rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mat2006, post: 3822781, member: 156225

Thank you!
                      I had the YLF and that is essentially a super rep in my honest opinion. I had it compared side by side next to gen in the IWC boutique in NYC. The only tell is the rep vs gen quality of strap as well as the deepness of engraving on caseback for serial numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Repworld, post: 3822828, member: 142236
                        If closed case Back yes super Rep but open , there’s one limited edition closed case Back consided as super Rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Ah ok, but that is no big issue for me

1.Is this the right version of the Portuguese Seven Days ZF? From the nwbig list?

https://www.intime01.co/iwc/2724-por...ap-a52010.html

2. Does anybody know if the v4 with blue markers is also available with a blue strap? All the v4 versions with blue markers all come with a black strap only.

I'm highly interested in that particular model.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter, post: 3822745, member: 163226
                          Is there any chance of the Rolex Sea Dweller 126600 by ARF to be considered as a super rep.

Plenty of early feedback suggest it could potentially be up there.
                          Early feedbacks are not enough :-D

Comment

Originally posted by mat2006, post: 3822859, member: 156225
                            Ah ok, but that is no big issue for me

1.Is this the right version of the Portuguese Seven Days ZF? From the nwbig list?

https://www.intime01.co/iwc/2724-por...ap-a52010.html

2. Does anybody know if the v4 with blue markers is also available with a blue strap? All the v4 versions with blue markers all come with a black strap only.

I'm highly interested in that particular model.
                            Hi,

yes, this should be the right one.

I bought mine from Lucy and it came with a blue strap! Just ask her. [emoji6]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mordret, post: 3823511, member: 150391
                              Hi,

How is the strap?

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

• Originally posted by mordret, post: 3823511, member: 150391
                                Hi,

Beautiful watch

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Working...
                                X