• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15400 link removal help...

Ohsoo01

Horology Curious
1/5/17
hi, all after searching forum I see no posts that can help me, how do I remove the pin after I unscrew the flat end on the 15400?, how would I push the pin out?... from inside the bracelet or the other end?

Thank you.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
hi, all after searching forum I see no posts that can help me, how do I remove the pin after I unscrew the flat end on the 15400?, how would I push the pin out?... from inside the bracelet or the other end?

Thank you.

After you unscrew it all the way grab the end with tweezers or small needle nose pliers and pull out or push out from the other end with a pin or such.

Ohsoo01

Horology Curious
1/5/17
After you unscrew it all the way grab the end with tweezers or small needle nose pliers and pull out or push out from the other end with a pin or such.
How would I fit a tweezer in between to pull out?, and if I push out I need a needle going in the hole to push it out right? Not the other way?

jeranimo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/16
unscrew the link, then push the pin from the other side in. the pin wil pop out on the side where you just removed the screw and then you can just pull it out. struggled the same way. hope this helps

Ohsoo01

Horology Curious
1/5/17
unscrew the link, then push the pin from the other side in. the pin wil pop out on the side where you just removed the screw and then you can just pull it out. struggled the same way. hope this helps
So push the pin from the side that is has not just been unscrew?

jeranimo

28/3/16
f5b6cca30cd60c6b81ec8b2d7294ba43.jpg
so first remove the screw on this side and then
a54e9653a38698b27d6ce454e001fd0a.jpg
push the pin on the oppositie side, so you push this pin inside the braclet

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Ohsoo01

Horology Curious
1/5/17
Thank you... I finally understand.... after pin is push through I put the pin back in via that little hole right?

jeranimo

28/3/16
You put the pin back true the screw hole and pus in back into place.

jeranimo

28/3/16
Havent found one. But just reverse the proces. Of getting the pin out

Ohsoo01

Horology Curious
1/5/17
Havent found one. But just reverse the proces. Of getting the pin out

Thanks for your help, one last thing... the pin has to be pushed inside the bracelet hole right?