• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Luckyy is back with a new toy: Enhanced Sub TT

cabbage

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/06
Bigshooter said:
It does look much improved over the old version, wonder if the dial color is correct?
Blue dials are notorious for being just a little off on the color.

ya now im thinking black. but if the color of the blue is spot on, perhaps i will reconsider.

vmena

9/4/06
frankt8242 said:
In "my reality" the butt kissing, if any, is done by the seller , not the buyer !!.... I see no need to suck up to any dealers here or elsewhere....I have already established relationships with several decent dealers here and I cannot imagine needing to buy a rep so badly that this one will get "Luckyyy" with me!! :roll:

I never said anything about "kissing the ass" of anyone. Read my words and you will see the true. I don't know why he attends some people and some other not. I didn't do any special thing to be attended. I was kind with him as well he was with me. That's all.

brian_05

Known Member
16/3/06
Luckyyy seems like a decent enough guy, and from some of the crap I've read over time with some oddball noobs and their first couple purchases, I can see where he's a bit selective with who he deals with. Still like the posts with the ones who try and bitch at TTK for not replying to an email in ten minutes, or three days & no watch . . .

And I'm curious about it too . . .

HEY LUCKYYY !

Are the bezel & crown solid gold too ??

B