• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Top 10 Lies about Replica Watches

badaxjava

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/13
real gold on replicas hmm..still fine although it's not 5-6 wrapped :nerd:

Leigh Bresnahan

Horology Curious
21/7/15
i am a noob to this site and all things replica, I consider my self to be a fairly intelligent sort of chap and most of what I just read to me would be considered common sence. Who grades the replicas? The same people that make the originals for $1000's behave. they are Fake's/Replicas/copys. call them what you will, they are still not original and still not costing thousands of dollars. Bear that in mind

eguy

18/8/11
i am a noob to this site and all things replica, I consider my self to be a fairly intelligent sort of chap and most of what I just read to me would be considered common sence. Who grades the replicas? The same people that make the originals for $1000's behave. they are Fake's/Replicas/copys. call them what you will, they are still not original and still not costing thousands of dollars. Bear that in mind

I would assume that the factories that replicate the pre-assembled components have their own quality control process. Obviously not having the kind of resources that gen plants do, their fault tolerance levels aren't as stringent...but it seems that they definitely get inside the ballpark

Leigh Bresnahan

Horology Curious
21/7/15
I hope so, Placed my first replica watch order yesterday after finding this place, Just waiting on the QC pics. :)

ozogatve

25/7/15
Great post and some vital information for any newbie to this game.

Leigh Bresnahan

Horology Curious
21/7/15
Good luck with your first order.

Thanks, just getting a little impatient now. Placed the order on the 20th and still have not received the pics which I was supposed to have on the 24th. Spoke to them yesterday and they told me the factory forgot to send them the Jacob&co I ordered and there pushing for it. I wouldnt mind so much but it was not the original J&co I ordered as the one I originally wanted was "out of stock" and they advised me to pick something that was "In stock" well it seems they have nothing in stock and only get them on an order by order basis, so I guess im still playing the old waiting game :(

gregarthur

Known Member
3/8/15
buying a reps and hoping to get the same quality like gen is just too ignorant and naive

jameszer

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/8/15
Thanks for sharing!I am a newer here and ready to do some replica watches trade, this will help me!

gray1402

Horology Curious
17/10/08
As always good good info on this thread. My first rep took several weeks and I had begun to get worried but after it arrived I understood why. You can get some good QUALITY reps but it sometimes takes a little longer..

PHIPHI

Horology Curious
13/4/15
on tswatch, when I wanted a rolex daytona rather successful, they replied that it had increasingly stok but manufactures one another without showing me photos, by saying me it is identical ...to an AP 15400 it announce a best new model 10 mm thick gold it is proven that it is the V6F to 11.5 mm...

Grom1987

7/9/14
What about the worst lie of them all? The one about the LMPO being re released this year ?