• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Milgauss bamford question w/ PICS

explicitcorp

Do not accept unsolicited offers
17/2/16
Hey guys, so i have the opportunity to purchase a Rolex Milgauss bamford for around 180USD. Im just wondering if anyone here knows anything about the watch, quality, etc. any info would help. I've attached the pics of the exact one

image1_1.jpg

image2.jpg

explicitcorp

Do not accept unsolicited offers
17/2/16
oh id like to note, the seller says there is no lume what so ever, which i find a bit odd

ooarr

I'm Pretty Popular
23/12/14
I've always avoided pvd style (the black coating) watches as I worry about scuffling it and not being able to polish, also the green xtal is not the same as gen at all, it has a green ar coating whereas the gen is actually green crystal. The pictures you have provided look like a very cheap replica, the hands look poor in my opinion, I'd look for something else personally

Radman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/12/13
It also looks a little more reflective in the picture than I think a pvd coated watch should.

ooarr

I'm Pretty Popular
23/12/14
Have you seen the actual watch, or just these pics? It looks like the hour markers could be stickers, hence the lack of lume. Anyway, the millgaus has a lightning shaped, red seconds. I would urge you to do a bit more research before buying. Compare https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/292080-Rolex-Milgauss-white-21J-(EU)

Its a Bamford watch he is referring to I assume, I don't think the lightning bolt seconds hand is red (I thought it was orange anyway?) on the Bamford GV (green sapphire crystal) version like on the standard rolex versions

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
See where proper research will get you! I stand corrected on the color/model.