• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help to shop in GUangzhou

cs202

Looking Around
23/5/15
Hi everybody,

i have tried to read lots of posts on Guangzhou experience but couldnt find a clear address.

Im going there next month and very much wondering where can i buy the best swiss made replica in Guangzhou? Which market? Which stall? Which store?

please help by giving me where i need to go. Thank you very much!

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
I guess this is better than looking for the best Swiss made replica in Switzerland

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
So you expect a 'clear address' on where to go in GZ for a rep !! Lol !! that would be a death sentence for the dealer if it was published !! Just go there, go to the so called "watch market", any cab driver knows about it. Just say you wanna look around because it looks interesting. Once there go look around, talk in whispers, ask a few questions, meet different merchants, etc. Pretty soon, you will learn the 'secret' handshake, the 'secret' hand wave. The 'head scratch'. All these things change on a regular basis so no one here can tell you what to do. Keep your money in your front pants pocket, always. Don't ask me why. You will regret it if you don't. Good luck, and show us what you got !!! Von Voyage !! ....You can print this out and start from here : http://www.guangzhou4u.com/guangzho...arket/guangzhou-watch-wholesale-market-2.html