• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who started RWI?

bigjulie

Known Member
15/4/12
This is such a nice website and so helpful. I was just wondering if anyone knows who started this website, how it got started, and how long it has been around. I bet there is a cool story someplace.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Elves started RWI.

Not Elvis.

Just elves.

I may be wrong about that.

:whistle:

4_1_721.gif

Here you go bigjulie........

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/welcome-bear-with-1?t=1&highlight=drmmaster

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
It was originally purported to be elves, but later proven to be Chinese midgets in green and red costume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Um...all wrong I started it....back in 2000 when I had a Member Chat Room on AOL....right near Older Men and Crossdressers. I had met a guy on a ship from Hong Kong to Madagasscar. Once I had the capitol to buy my own VPN and ISP with a GUI and a Scuzzy drive....I got this bad boy rolling.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Um...all wrong I started it....back in 2000 when I had a Member Chat Room on AOL....right near Older Men and Crossdressers. I had met a guy on a ship from Hong Kong to Madagasscar. Once I had the capitol to buy my own VPN and ISP with a GUI and a Scuzzy drive....I got this bad boy rolling.

:picard:

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
I have it from a most reliable source that you will find the creator of RWI here .... his name is Brian Cohen

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SYc_flMnMQ"]Life of Brian "I'm Brian" - YouTube[/ame]

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Theres alot more to with it then that, its a very long story and also more complex then many would believe, I'd call it more of a hostile takeover.

The only Admin around then and now is tnik I believe. Some members have a diffrent view of exactly what happened.

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
Very ominous feeling. It's just like the board members ousting Bruce Wayne.

When the shit hits the fan, don't expect Batman to come and save us

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Very ominous feeling. It's just like the board members ousting Bruce Wayne.

When the shit hits the fan, don't expect Batman to come and save us

Bruce Wayne never vanished with people's money, I suggest you do a search on his username. Tim is not Batman.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified