• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Journey to finding a Perfect Moissanite embedded diamond watch.

KevinWang15400

Horology Curious
22/11/19
Hi everyone,

I am not here to sell or advertise the Moissanite iced-out watches. I am here to educate people on whether this is possible or not. Throughout the last year and a half, I have done my research and studies. Finally found a reliable source from China that owns and operates a jewelry store and does this diamond inlay setting as a side hustle. His price is very reasonable and the quality of the work is immaculate. By far the best I can find so far in the market. Not many people know about this and I know most of you probably like plain janes better than these obnoxious iced out watches. However, if some of you are interested in one, I can help guide you where to purchase one. I bought one back a few months ago, an Audemars Piguet 41mm 15400 from JF factory with a custom Arabic dial and fully embedded with moissanite stones.

Additionally, I know that this is probably hard to believe but this market only came out about 1-2 years ago. Now it is one of the hottest markets out there and replica watches are getting harder and harder to source. My journey to finding a perfect iced-out watch was long and difficult as there were only DH Gate quality ones or just straight garbage diamond settings. Moissanite stones can also pass diamond tester for those of you that don't know that. It also has a better fire and brilliance compared to Natural diamonds. The only way to really tell the difference between Moissanite and Natural diamonds is...
Using a Moissanite diamond tester, or using your phone camera and turn on the flash and determine if there are excessive amounts of GREEN colors.
Anyhow, it is difficult to tell the difference without a person with a trained eye or a moissanite tester.

You can also fully customize the entire watch and Frankenstein it to the way you like it, there are levels to this replica watch game and some people take it really seriously. So, I hope I don't offend anyone with this post...
These are the stone qualities of the watch from the supplier that I have bought from.

Moissanite stones
Clarity: VVS
Colour: D
Cut: Excellent
CTW: 23

Attached below are the links to the images that I have uploaded. I hope this helps out anyone who has been struggling to find a 50-100k watch for 1/10 of the price.
Again, I am not trying to advertise or sell these watches. I am here to simply let people know that this market does exist and you have to do your due diligence and know who to purchase from.
Admin, if this post is not acceptable, I will gladly remove this post or rewrite it again.

DrHack

10/8/20
SoCal
Well that is the pinnacle of super bling, and no doubt about it. Not to my taste, but would surely draw attention to the right person.

I can't imagine the work that goes into doing this, props to the person who does it.

Reactions: d4v3

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
Hi everyone,

I
Attached below are the links to the images that I have uploaded. I hope this helps out anyone who has been struggling to find a 50-100k watch for 1/10 of the price.
Again, I am not trying to advertise or sell these watches. I am here to simply let people know that this market does exist and you have to do your due diligence and

$10,000 for a rep AP with no gen parts blinged out with fake diamonds is very pricey.

Reactions: Oascom

ollieskom

Looking Around
20/11/21
Hey! Quality of the setting and clarity of the stones are unbelievable! Can you help show me where to purchase one of these pieces?

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Price seems extreme excessive, you can get a 3 carat Moissanite ring for a few thousand bucks, 5 to 10 times less then for a real diamond

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

fultara

Horology Curious
2/11/22
I am exactly on the me boat as you. I am looking for a good quality iced out watch moissanite vvs1. Would these stones iced out on nautilus!

How do I start? Which jeweller did you use for this?

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Start by asking yourself why you want to ruin such a great watch
Performance Bling GIF by robstone

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
If I was gonna ice out a watch it’d have to be on a rep. I don’t believe I could take a $250k watch and drill thousands of holes in it. However I would like a ruby and sapphire bezel for my gmt.

Reactions: fultara

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
If I was gonna ice out a watch it’d have to be on a rep. I don’t believe I could take a $250k watch and drill thousands of holes in it. However I would like a ruby and sapphire bezel for my gmt.
Bezels are a whole different story.
You can replace it later on with the oem one.

Reactions: Storm.

Radirka

Supporter
Certified
17/5/22
Old Continent
Well, there's obviously the market for it, otherwise AP, Rolex, Cartier and others wouldn't do it in the first place? Whether it is for the looks of it or just as a tell that one can afford whatever pricetag on the wrist, it's another story. That being said - I don't imagine that there's a big market for an iced-out replica watch at a pricetag of 5-10k. I might be wrong of course as obviously some demand exists also in this area, otherwise there wouldn't be a supply offered.

fultara

Horology Curious
2/11/22
Start by asking yourself why you want to ruin such a great watch
I already have some high end replica. I want something different and blingy. I like how diamonds sparkle on a watch but they are waaay above my budget I'm willing to spend on a replica, moissanite does the job at lower costs.

fultara

Horology Curious
2/11/22
Well, there's obviously the market for it, otherwise AP, Rolex, Cartier and others wouldn't do it in the first place? Whether it is for the looks of it or just as a tell that one can afford whatever pricetag on the wrist, it's another story. That being said - I don't imagine that there's a big market for an iced-out replica watch at a pricetag of 5-10k. I might be wrong of course as obviously some demand exists also in this area, otherwise there wouldn't be a supply offered.
I don't think the price tag for an iced out will be over 2k. Moissanite vvs1 price per carat isn't as costly as diamonds, I checked and found less than £500 for the amount i'll require . I got quote from jeweler in london that would charge £6 a stone to set on watch. Obviously I won't go to him but perhaps somewhere in China where labour costs is lower. If we can buy iced out rep watches ranged between $200-500 where stones have already been set. I can't imagine it would cost too much. That why I want to know who his jewellery is.

RasAlGhul007

The Genuine Article
26/12/18
If anyone is looking for this type of item DM me.
I have also went on the same journey as OP with amazing results.

fultara

Horology Curious
2/11/22
If anyone is looking for this type of item DM me.
I have also went on the same journey as OP with amazing results.
Hi there,

I am interested in this type of item and getting an iced out watch. Looking to do a project on nautilus with moissanite vvs1.