• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHL clearance event and customs status updates at Cincinnati should I be worried?

Jandirrty

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/7/18

Can the watch be seized or should I contact DHL and ask? Normally it's not this long.

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Just be patient, it doesn’t look like it’s been seized. If it is they’ll let you know. Calling them in a panic could raise suspicions.

Jandirrty

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/7/18
Still no movement and stuck at Customs Status Updated. Called DHL and they said its with customs which can take up to 30 days. Has anyone any experience this at Cincinnati. They said, customs did not seize the package, but its just slow.

Moretica

Looking Around
21/9/21
hello i have the same problem, customs status updated, it is already 30 days and not updating, I have to worry, DHL only says it is waiting for customs
the package contains a lot of computer processors

someone has had this same problem

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
It clearly states "unless there is an ad hoc exam or a stop by another regulatory agency, the shipment will proceed to delivery." So unless some other entity stops the delivery, the delivery will proceed to delivery. Duh. Post office speak for "Hey, we're bringing it to you and unless something happens, we're bringing it to you." Kinda' a pointless by CYA statement.

"OK folks, we're planning on the sun rising tomorrow and unless there is a cataclysmic Earth destroying event overnight that obliterates our planet, we're planning on the sun rising tomorrow." OK, well... yeah.

Just be patient.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
hello i have the same problem, customs status updated, it is already 30 days and not updating, I have to worry, DHL only says it is waiting for customs
the package contains a lot of computer processors

someone has had this same problem

You signed up to a watch forum because you have computer processors stuck in Customs ?