• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My experience with anyreplicawatches

Hulk Power

Known Member
2/4/21
Everything went well. Always fast response to emails, the watch was on stock, easy payment, fast shipping and I received exactly what I ordered.
Why I bought there if they are not a trusted dealer at this forum? Because they had a watch that none of the TD had and they had decent customer reviews on different forums.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Everyone can buy anywhere they like, just be aware that there won’t be any protection from forum mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D and DryRun

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Incidentally what watch did they have that other dealers couldn’t get? What factory was it from? Or was it a nameless factory cheapie? Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: P..DR..D

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
the watch was on stock
I doubt it. No dealer - TD or otherwise - holds any stock. You order, they order. And if it's available, then pretty much any TD should be able to get it. But as mech500 said - details about exactly what watch you're referring to would be very interesting. And...

:ttiwwop:

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Everything went well. Always fast response to emails, the watch was on stock, easy payment, fast shipping and I received exactly what I ordered.
Why I bought there if they are not a trusted dealer at this forum? Because they had a watch that none of the TD had and they had decent customer reviews on different forums.

You get DHGate for 190 usd there...what a site man...

Let me tell you that you have not been scammed, but mate, you pay what you get.
And let me be honest: Ask the TDs, if they cant source the watch, its not even produced on earth:D

I had it once that Trusty couldnt source a watch (a Blaken Sub vom V6F or V9F), but then Li from Jtime could a week later.

Reactions: W47chl0v3r

Hulk Power

Known Member
2/4/21
Well I did a research through some TD´s and I didn´t find it. I didn´t ask either but I will next time.
I t was the first Milgauss I believe, ref 6541 from 1958.
Lovely watch if you like vintage watches.
Cheap watch but anyway very decent finishes. Happy with my purchase.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Well I did a research through some TD´s and I didn´t find it. I didn´t ask either but I will next time.
I t was the first Milgauss I believe, ref 6541 from 1958.
Lovely watch if you like vintage watches.
Cheap watch but anyway very decent finishes. Happy with my purchase.

Pictures?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I’m calling bullshit on this without pictures.

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
My god how exciting let’s all run to anyshitwatches and buy all their stock………..

giphy.gif

Reactions: JayBee0815

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
OP you're free to buy to any dealer you want of course, and good for you anysomethingwatches deal worked out ok. DH level watches are available anywhere, but such online shops are most likely low quality service for low quality watches for quick money.

Such shops are not and won't (and probably would not be interested anyway) be TD on a forum like RWI.
TDs here are not trusted on model's availability but on quality of service, assistance, QC, reliability and consistency in their relationship with clients. And the standards are quite high, RWI's TDs are trusted for a reason.

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
OP you're free to buy to any dealer you want of course, and good for you anysomethingwatches deal worked out ok. DH level watches are available anywhere, but such online shops are most likely low quality service for low quality watches for quick money.

Such shops are not and won't (and probably would not be interested anyway) be TD on a forum like RWI.
TDs here are not trusted on model's availability but on quality of service, assistance, QC, reliability and consistency in their relationship with clients. And the standards are quite high, RWI's TDs are trusted for a reason.

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
I just had a rather humorous exchange with a person named Yvonne at anyreplicawatches... I took a look around their site and a DJ41 smooth bezel blue dial caught my eye. I used their "Customer Inquiry" form to ask a few questions, namely 1. is the watch readily available, 2. do they ship to the US, 3. what is the cost of shipping, and 4. what factory does the watch come from. To their credit Yvonne answered back in a few minutes and was able to answer all my questions except what factory it came from. When I reiterated my question about the originating factory, she wrote back "From our China factory." LOL! Well, at least she's honest!

Reactions: leo6929

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
what factory it came from. When I reiterated my question about the originating factory, she wrote back "From our China factory." LOL! Well, at least she's honest!

The perfect example why such dealers are don't fit here : you never know what you pay for.

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
Followup: This morning I received another email from Yvonne clarifying that ARW watches come from their factory. So apparently they are ARWF watches. It would be interesting to see if someone got their hands on one and did a watch-to-watch comparison to one from RWI's TD factories.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Followup: This morning I received another email from Yvonne clarifying that ARW watches come from their factory. So apparently they are ARWF watches.

That sounds like BS to me, easy to pass any factory for yours and stamp your name on in an email...

Last edited:

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
From looking at the side they would all likely have a 2813 movement like most dhgate watches. To be fair though, the lower end rep world will have some models that aren't produced any more. The only 16622 yacht-master rep I can find now is on dhgate, no decent factory makes it and the dhgate seller's answer when I asked about the movement was "Chinese movement".

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
They say on their site it is a "Asian Ming Zhu automatic movement." Doing a little research reveals that they are, in fact, Dixmont Guangzhou (e.g. DG2813) movements. From what I have gathered the Mingzhu movement is a copy of a Citizen movement produced by the Guangzhou watch factory. A readily available movement on ebay for $20-$30 usd or so. The DG2813 is a workhorse movement having been around for some time but certainly not high end. 21600hz.

Reactions: Yacht-Monster

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
From looking at the side they would all likely have a 2813 movement like most dhgate watches. To be fair though, the lower end rep world will have some models that aren't produced any more. The only 16622 yacht-master rep I can find now is on dhgate, no decent factory makes it and the dhgate seller's answer when I asked about the movement was "Chinese movement".

I have a BP YM116622 currently on order with InTime. Their site lists the one I have on order as a SA3135 28800vph movement. Oyster bracelet.

Reactions: Yacht-Monster