• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyones worst nightmare

My condolences

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Comment

In my worst nightmares there are dancing hippopotamuses with pink tutus, that want to sit on my face ... but ok, a "import clearance failure" is nearly as bad ;-)
      WTB - Pam 024/025/087 - Pam 113/114 - Pam 382 - Pam 386 - Pam 1314 - JLC Diver MC (Noob) - Avenger Bandit TI/NY (V9F)

Comment

Originally posted by JayBee0815 View Post
        In my worst nightmares there are dancing hippopotamuses with pink tutus, that want to sit on my face ... but ok, a "import clearance failure" is nearly as bad ;-)

I also got some wierd fetished mate...

Comment

My condolences

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RCI2950 View Post
            have you already received a customs letter? what was not included on the invoice? are you in EU?

Comment

Ask your TD if they can send another one back, they will most likely will, if you didn't pay PWS
              "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
              "You!"

Comment

Originally posted by Flyzone View Post

have you already received a customs letter? what was not included on the invoice? are you in EU?
                i am in Canada. No letters or anything else yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mari115 View Post
                  Ask your TD if they can send another one back, they will most likely will, if you didn't pay PWS
                  aliexpress. I dont know how to pay with bitcoin. All i can do is EMT or Paypal.
                  Last edited by RCI2950; 07-07-21, 18:48.

Comment

If you buy your REP with aliexpress then go on resdit and cry there. No one will help you here.
                    bye

Comment

So where is the problem? AliExpress will refund you. You must just fill a dispute when the customer protection is running out.
                      WTB - Pam 024/025/087 - Pam 113/114 - Pam 382 - Pam 386 - Pam 1314 - JLC Diver MC (Noob) - Avenger Bandit TI/NY (V9F)

Comment

Originally posted by derjenigewelcher View Post
                        If you buy your REP with aliexpress then go on resdit and cry there. No one will help you here.
                        bye
                        Why so harsh? Why should we not help him, only because he bought this Rep on Ali?

Comment

that's ok, there should be a section where you state how you didn't receive the package, you forward the screenshot of the package being stopped at customs and you should get a refund
                          "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                          "You!"

Comment

Originally posted by derjenigewelcher View Post
                            bye
                            Calm down with the attitude, who cares where it's bought. You don't have to gatekeep replica watches. I've bought watches from Wish and DHgate - wanna spew some toxicity at me?

Comment

Last edited by derjenigewelcher; 08-07-21, 12:49.

Comment

Working...
                              X