• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Timepiece Gentleman. Scam??

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I’m familiar with the space he and his partner had in Dallas. It’s high dollar. It’s not So California high dollar, but it is Dallas high dollar. None of it makes any sense to the extent he can buy a Lambo, G Wagon and rent a penthouse in LA. I wonder how much income his social media generates. I don’t know Anthony, but we had a common group of friends so I regularly spent time around him. He presents well but really, really likes to hear himself talk. He loves an audience.

When he takes a watch on consignment what percentage does he keep? 10%? When you do the math with his overhead it has never made sense.
Most are taking 5%. It's also a sliding scale based off value. Like I said, 5% doesn't keep the lights on.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Most are taking 5%. It's also a sliding scale based off value. Like I said, 5% doesn't keep the lights on.
Now I’m seeing several articles that he jumped off a building and is deceased.

Last edited:

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Now I’m seeing several articles that he jumped off a building and is deceased.
There was another scammer that did that. I am not sure this is real.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
There was another scammer that did that. I am not sure this is real.
There are several articles. He’s got a family. If those are fake news that’s really disgusting.

Reactions: TESLA760

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Probably won’t know for a while. He’s ‘dissapeared’ before.

WristClock

Known Member
8/6/20
UK
I doubt it's true. He posted a vid 19 hours ago, and news outlets were running this story before that. In any case i hope it's not true for his family. As others have said, it's hard to feel too much sympathy for the buyers; I'd sooner entrust my money to Sam Bankman-Fried..

zinduna

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
Topping yourself for $5M? What a cop out. Grow a set and man up.

Reactions: Got20Mate

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Topping yourself for $5M? What a cop out. Grow a set and man up.
This is a good example to not believe everything you read. He released another video 7 hours ago on YouTube.

The news articles about his death are from low-rank "news" outlets with unverified authors, which are essentially copy-and-paste. I have a few contacts in Beverly Hills, and I myself am a local musician often in West Hollywood. I can't find anyone who has heard of a suicide in the last few days from someone jumping off a tower in Beverly Hills.

Sure, he may have died, but I think this is either a plot to fake his death, or just outright nonsense.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
This is insane. Mad because I've enjoyed the content from way back, always been a fun watch. Sucks if it all transpires to be bedded in greed

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
This is a good example to not believe everything you read. He released another video 7 hours ago on YouTube.

The news articles about his death are from low-rank "news" outlets with unverified authors, which are essentially copy-and-paste. I have a few contacts in Beverly Hills, and I myself am a local musician often in West Hollywood. I can't find anyone who has heard of a suicide in the last few days from someone jumping off a tower in Beverly Hills.

Sure, he may have died, but I think this is either a plot to fake his death, or just outright nonsense.
I figured they were fake. Those same articles had him filing for bankruptcy and getting arrested. Several also had him dying before his last video was released.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Latest video is a mix of blaming everyone else, ‘pearls of wisdom’ and reinventing himself as some kind of marketing guru. Coming from someone $5m in the red, that’s going to be a tough sell.

Reactions: eBoy and TESLA760

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Someone please advice him the only way to get out of this mess

Take a 5mil loan, go to vegas and put them all on black

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
eBoy, you can admit you were subbed and watched all of his vids :)

I can comfortably say that I wasn't even subscribed by accident and didn't notice, because there are zero other accounts I'm subscribed to.

I want to take full advantage of the wonderful algorithm. Which apparently falsely assumed I'd like his videos. 🤣

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia

A junk-filled 100 sq ft trailer park lot with something supposed to resemble a house costs $300k in the LA area.

Reactions: Vineetd23

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Someone please advice him the only way to get out of this mess

Take a 5mil loan, go to vegas and put them all on black

I think that's something a guy like this would actually seriously consider. 😆

Not a serious business person imho...

• Love