• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is the very best super fake

brucewayne60

Looking Around
28/10/19
I am looking for a watch that is almost perfect and a "super fake" I like rolex and AP. Which models of these watches are the very best 1:1?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
OP, I've been told that "R Factory" produce the almost perfect 1.1 Rolex models.

Reactions: WolfgangR

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
If you want the best AAA+++ 1:1 you should look at the R factory watches. They use Swiss movements and Swiss parts so even a Rolex dealer can’t tell them apart from genuine Rolex watches sold in the boutiques. Best watch you can buy.

For the Audemars Piguet AAA+++ 1:1 watches the best manufacturer is APF, they also use Swiss movements and Swiss parts. You will not be disappointed in the quality as it is quite honestly the best you can get, if you buy an APF and walk in to the Audemars Piguet boutique the watch smith himself will never be able to tell your watch wasn’t bought through that boutique. He could open it up and look at the movement even and would say it is genuine.

Good luck bro I hope you find what model you’re looking for!

Reactions: WolfgangR

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
tripdog Didn’t he WhoFlungDung get raided last Thursday and have all their shit seized by the authorities?

Yeah but there's plenty more shit where that came from - some say they're full of shit.

Reactions: schlonz

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
DaleM It was seized by the authorities so they could no longer fling said dung. I suppose that is a form of supply constipation if you think of it that way.