• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I’ve been scammed ( I think)

Instramental1

Horology Curious
15/6/18
UK
Actually I probably have I saw a 3 stripe gold Panthere, on a site ending ‘is’ I can always look up the domain.
So after a few email exchange I parted with £161.00 Used MasterCard as Was told Visa don’t do much business there (Internet wise)

Back to the company and I see an order has been generated for £173.00
the transaction processed (Waiting, Waiting, Waiting) eventually my screen (mobile) filled with computer jargon, So I didn’t get an order or even if the payment had gone through, I called MasterCard and was informed it had gone through. I wrote to the company for an update 10 emails later still no reply. After day 2 I called M/card to stop payment, They could not as the monies had been taken, I told them the story and the response was on day 30 contact M/card again and and advis them IF I had received my order.

Its 11 days since the order was placed and NO word.
I opened another A/c different name etc, Expressing interest in a high priced watch 36 hour I’m still waiting.

ive been scammed, What a fool I feel, Hopefully M/card will refund as there’s something about getting your money back. BUT China!!!!

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Trusted dealer is the way to do this. Not sure anyone can say for sure. Cancel payment saying the vendor has not sent the item and you tried to cancel the order now no one at customer service is helping you. If they ask what you were buying, just say adult novelty items.

Is there a reason you did not use a trusted dealer?

Best of luck, all credit card companies I have dealt with have fixed problems for me.

Let the dealer know you are canceling the order with your card company.

This whole ordering from overseas forbthe products we are buying is a slow process requiring more patience than one would expect. Next purchase try InTime. Ryan and the others in trusted dealers will dobtheir best to make you a happy buyer.

Reactions: Instramental1

Instramental1

Horology Curious
15/6/18
UK
No I didn’t use a trusted dealer, However a 2 stripe Gold minus date appeared this morning, G/F Lives it.
but I need to find a TD that has them.
And I can’t fine one.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
If the dealers here can't get one it doesn't exist or is crap. Have you asked a few of the dealers?

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
No I didn’t use a trusted dealer, However a 2 stripe Gold minus date appeared this morning, G/F Lives it.
but I need to find a TD that has them.
And I can’t fine one.

If you're not going to use this forum to research the watch you're looking for and you don't use the TD's - then why are you even here.
Why post info that really has nothing to do with this forum ?

Reactions: Kitosarg