• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica rolex to rolex store.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Ha ha ha ha - I love how you said this after publicly confirming you have or do own at least two replica watches.... Jackass

This guy is a troll. The only reason he started threads was to get a reaction. He has probably previously been banned. He needs a brigging or a ban.

Reactions: DD60

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Some of you replica watch people are jokes fake watches are for fake people my friend. Not trolling Im actually trying to get factual information and some people are actually being nice. And I dont have time to troll my friend, but I bet you do being a basement dwelling moron. Good Night And thank you for everyone who actually answered the question and understood my curiosity.

Go away. I called you out immediately. You’re not even a good (or funny) troll.

Reactions: Taz71 and DD60

Haroldas

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/9/18
Again with the troll bs thank you to the people who are respectful and prof. Like i said ban me if you really like but it just show what type of a. Ase whole ish comunity this

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Again with the troll bs thank you to the people who are respectful and prof. Like i said ban me if you really like but it just show what type of a. Ase whole ish comunity this

I love your soapbox, being a mac donald guy... it really all sounds so snobby and noble to me.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

the whole community is like that ?

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
I would buy a homage watch if it has the same quality as the replicas, sadly they have not. I have a steinhart ocean one as an example and the quality of the bracelet feels like my 150 € regmariner (i even believe it comes from the same factory).

So i dont care about the brand name i just like the design. Diddun is a good example, they copy the Royal Oak design but the quality is the worst crap ive ever seen. Time100 had better quality for 80 € (was a pretty good watch btw) but did fall apart when i was wearing it (never happened to any of my replicas) and they dont have any replacements because AP tried to sue them if they produce more watches. Same shit with Hublot homages btw. "Megir" is "ok" but the quality is shit as hell. Rolex i dont even talk about, look at "Davosa" as an example, the quality is not bad but expensive and not better than a 500 dollar replica.

So yeah for the other guy with "Fake watches are for fake watches" thats a good quote because some members here owning 300k USD gen watches :D

And they will never "homage" watches like the Sang Bleu etc.

Exactly most "Hommage" Brands are not worth it .

30/11/17
EU
I would buy a homage watch if it has the same quality as the replicas, sadly they have not. I have a steinhart ocean one as an example and the quality of the bracelet feels like my 150 € regmariner (i even believe it comes from the same factory).

So i dont care about the brand name i just like the design. Diddun is a good example, they copy the Royal Oak design but the quality is the worst crap ive ever seen. Time100 had better quality for 80 € (was a pretty good watch btw) but did fall apart when i was wearing it (never happened to any of my replicas) and they dont have any replacements because AP tried to sue them if they produce more watches. Same shit with Hublot homages btw. "Megir" is "ok" but the quality is shit as hell. Rolex i dont even talk about, look at "Davosa" as an example, the quality is not bad but expensive and not better than a 500 dollar replica.

So yeah for the other guy with "Fake watches are for fake watches" thats a good quote because some members here owning 300k USD gen watches :D

And they will never "homage" watches like the Sang Bleu etc.

That's a pretty good point. One of the reason I get replicas!

But then you can always build your own homage without the logos, which few people do. But they do spend $300-400 on gen R factory xtals and go Franken. (Which 99% of people can't tell from the better rep xtals.) Then it's really not about "better quality" anymore. Then it's a kind of an art, obsession, fuck you to the watch industry, or whatever it is... idk.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Build my own watch? How? Did you see the sang bleu design? I dont care about the boring rolex stuff. Everybody can build that, try to build a AP Homage or a Sang Bleu from Hublot and you will see its impossible.

Reactions: Lliu31

Haroldas

Banned
7/9/18
I Dont understand what is going on anymore this community is shit and im done being politically correct take a big asian dick:banned2: And go do something with you lives. fucking bullies so negative

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I Dont understand what is going on anymore this community is shit and im done being politically correct take a big asian dick:banned2: And go do something with you lives. fucking bullies so negative
So long. Bye bye.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Originally posted by Haroldas View Post
"Again with the troll bs thank you to the people who are respectful and prof. Like i said ban me if you really like but it just show what type of a. Ase whole ish comunity th[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Watchyourpockets View Post
"Why would you do that your stupid all a lie I can tell" :wtf:

Haroldas, @Watchyourpockets:
Oops, someone made a sock?

Watchyourpockets

Banned
12/9/18
Los Angeles
Originally posted by Haroldas View Post
"Again with the troll bs thank you to the people who are respectful and prof. Like i said ban me if you really like but it just show what type of a. Ase whole ish comunity th

Originally posted by Watchyourpockets View Post
"Why would you do that your stupid all a lie I can tell" :wtf:

Haroldas, @Watchyourpockets:
Oops, someone made a sock?
[/QUOTE]

Im not sure what you mean by that but ok lol . Im not sure what you think i am scammer troller minecraft kid lol but im not sure what you want me to do. Like i said i know some one named harold but i have not seen him in ages and he has never used or had access to this computer so i dont know how our ip addresses woud even be tied if you want pm me and i can find a way to possibly verify myself if you would like. also the haroldi know does not own a mc donolds or know anyone with a rolex store lmao

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
LOL, he's a wannabe pro gamer who raffles silver ingots on Instagram to make 90 bucks a time.