• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

You have been banned!!!

aftermarket

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/10/14
Hello
Im new here its my first day
Im soooo disappointed I have been looking for site likt this for ages..
and I was about to get VIP membership becauae I was happy to be a member on the site here..
And today is my first dayand I have been banned when I try to go to the RWI sales I get this message. ...
You have been banned for the following reason:
Overly shady sale

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
And on the left site under my username and my info it says:
DO NOT BUY from me AND DONT SALE to me...!!!!
What did I do for all of that???
I dont even understand it
But I guess it means that I have posted much topics but I swear I only posted two topics even if I have posted much topics why do I get banned??
What did I dooooo???
Can anyone help me plz pl help

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Its because you failed to post a link for the Tag you said you purchased from a trusted dealer.

You were given more than ample time to upload your images to photobucket or imageshack and repost your pics.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Your TAG sale was suspicious. So the sellers banned you from the Sales forum. You can post around, just you cannot sell or buy here.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Hello
Im new here its my first day
Im soooo disappointed I have been looking for site likt this for ages..
and I was about to get VIP membership becauae I was happy to be a member on the site here..
And today is my first dayand I have been banned when I try to go to the RWI sales I get this message. ...
You have been banned for the following reason:
Overly shady sale

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
And on the left site under my username and my info it says:
DO NOT BUY from me AND DONT SALE to me...!!!!
What did I do for all of that???
I dont even understand it
But I guess it means that I have posted much topics but I swear I only posted two topics even if I have posted much topics why do I get banned??
What did I dooooo???
Can anyone help me plz pl help

^^^what you wrote^^^

---->what I heard I joined today to try to rip someone off selling a watch for well over the purchase price hoping I wouldn't get caught.

i believe brown instead of pink name would suit you well

thanks Mods for no selling this guy...

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
and also profiteering which is not allowed here. you are not permitted to sell for profit here which you obviously did with a quartz watch? lmao. Trust me, you cannot fool us. We know the value of every watch out there.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Mate, your sale was just way too uncomfortable for me to let continue.....the membership en mass is priority one here.

You have another chance to post a link here to the TD from where you bought the TAG from.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Yes, most everyone who lurks here is very much well versed on the value of any wrist watch, be it a replica or a Gen. And the Mods here never sleep. They are the 'Honor Guard" of this forum. ........... I wish you good luck.

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
And still no link posted yet... I think it's just right to no sale this guy. He was given more than enough time and a second chance too.. Thanks mods.

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
And still no link posted yet... I think it's just right to no sale this guy. He was given more than enough time and a second chance too.. Thanks mods.

I'll just stand here and wait....... ;)