• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beginners Guide on how to find the Best Replica Watch

angtrucking

Horology Curious
18/10/14
PureTime Huge price difference.

I got VERY IMPORTANT POINT TO MAKE : on very trusted Website http://www.pure-time.com yesterday I purchased :
Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic V3 1:1 Noob Best Edition A3135 for $448.00

and on the very same Website that SELL WATCHES just for U.S. customers ( http://www.puretime-usa.com ) my own watch , that I already paid for are $291.20 !!!!!!
$150.00 difference !!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO , BUT I AM PROBABLY GOING TO CANCEL MY ORDER AND RE-ORDER SAME WATCH FROM THE SAME WEBSITE AND SAVE $150.00 !!!
COULD ANYBODY EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS HUGE PRICE DIFFERENCE ???
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

FindingSerenity

28/8/14
angtrucking -

You said it yourself: "on very trusted website http://www.pure-time.com"

This is now the only trusted Puretime address, as verified directly by Puretime in the TD section. It also says this in a large banner on the website and that you should beware of scam sites pretending to be them.

I understand the anxiety with making what is likely your first purchase. However, before you do anything hasty, I'd advise taking a deep breath and if needed, contact Puretime directly with any questions. In addition, perhaps read up on some of the TD section dedicated to them, as it might answer some more of your questions.

retrospex

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
Great info, thanks for all the effort to put this up. Is there any way to view the pics from the first page? It seems they aren't linked anymore.

DaGroundZero

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/1/15
Noob here. Thanks to everyone for the great info. I am just another step closer to getting my first rep.

nastro

Horology Curious
27/12/14
This was an awesome read and a reality check.

Very helpful information.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
....wonder how ThinkBachs is doing these days....didn't he run into a rough patch a while back?

Boier

Horology Curious
18/12/14
Thanks for the post. Really helped me a lot as a beginner in this field.

juryan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/1/15
Thanks for the info. Your photo links have expired...

Sadaharutje

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/3/15
Helli everyone. I am new into replica watches so I want to purchase my first rep watch. I really like the audemars pigeut- royal oak chronograph. But I can't find a trusted dealer ( ive been looking for days) also I can't use the search button ( of RWI)for some reason. So I would really extremely appreciate if someone helps me out in finding the best possible royal oak replica for 200$(from a legit seller).
On fore hand thank you guys I really appreciate!

Johnnytrif

Looking Around
11/12/14
Im a newbie too, been here for a few months now & have already got 4 watches (yes im addicted) latest Noob DSSD, Tag Carrera 1887 from J6 factory, a Cartier Pasha Seatimer black chrono which are impossible to get (not for my td tony) and a AP ROO. I have looked into the AP ROOS quite a bit before purchase & from my understanding you wont get much for $200. Im assuming you want the best rep? your looking upwards of $500 & you want either a Noob or JF factory version (I went with the JF) which was around $700. As far as trusted dealer click on the dealers link & there is plenty to choose from. PureTime is very well respected dealer & have awesome pics & even videos of some watches (a lot of AP ROOS have videos on the site) which gives you a real good look at the watch. I have only personaly bought from Tony at www.asian7750.com , great seller, honest & too the point, so he has all my future business .....but again there are plenty of trusted sellers here. Good luck