• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beginners Guide on how to find the Best Replica Watch

hensleyac

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/13
Thank you, this information was very helpful. Head still spinning here as I am less than a week into learning about Reps and watches in general. I wish I had discovered this earlier in life. I am having a great time here!

911flyer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
15/10/13
EU
Abbreviations - A good place to post this?

Hi all!

Im loving the forum and all that there is to read about EVERYTHING to think about.

-You guys have covered it all!

Now, maybe I have overlooked something here, but there is a ton to read and I haven't found any thread that relates to abbreviations - or have I, and just missed it?

Many sellers use abbreviations in their descriptions of their watches in the members watch sales area and I can't understand them all.

If there is a thread for this? Can someone please guide me there?

Thanks again for a fantastic forum.

:cheers:

Edward

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Great post, really helpful and a must for anyone new to this. Big thanks to you and Angus for taking the time to set this all out.

Cheetah

Horology Curious
12/12/13
I'm new here, and I have learned more here in one day than I have in all my misdirected research of the past month! Thanks TB, for posting this.

B Train

7/1/14
Another excellent write-up, very informative about what the TD's have to deal with

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
Seriously informative, well written, and a great read. Thank you for your time and effort. Job well done.

ricksharyder

Looking Around
4/3/14
Very informative report and well written, making it easy to read and understandable, I think I'll be going to them for my next watch.

hauspro

Horology Curious
7/3/14
This is a fantastic post, i've been lurking for a while prior to joining and feeling that first purchase anxiety but after reading this it's clear that the REP watch community here really is just that a community. So much useful information to be found on this forum, thank you for sharing. cheers!

sunnyserena

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/3/14
Theres alot good information here .
I'm also thinking about buying a watch .Would you give me some advice ?
A friend tell me a website www.isuckgoat.com
Anyone know if this site is reliable? I enjoy their price.:D

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Feck off you spamming prick!

Troll-Spray-atsof-545146_377_603.jpg

i.davies

Horology Curious
4/4/14
Just wanted to add a thank you - great info.

You never can learn enough in this game it seems.

psychom3

Renowned Member
3/3/09
Thanks, but it doesn't answer the burning question, who has the best sub? :thumbsup:

luckywatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/14
Thanks for this excellent thread. I worked plenty of this out over the last few days reading, then found this post. Great to have so much in this and a couple of the other stickies.

popkind

Horology Curious
24/5/14
So nice post, a good article for us to learn more about replica watches. Easy to understand, thanks.