Rep of the Year - 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rep of the Year - 2014

And now it's time to choose the best rep of 2014. Our panel of experts have provided a list of contenders and now it's time for you to choose. Not all of the choices are perfect but all are eagerly awaited models that produced a lot of excitement when released. May the best rep win! Oh, and it's multi choice this year so pick all your faves.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Blancpain FF

Comment

Pelagos ftw
      Dictated but not read.

Comment

BPFF all day.

Comment

I haven't picked one up yet, but I gotta go with the Pelagos. It's the sub Rolex should be making - no retarded rehaut engraving, no WG surrounds on the lume. What's not to love?

Comment

Rolex DSSD !! ..........is there really any other ? Where will the others be in 5 years time ? Center stage today, and for all time ! ................ ROLEX !!
            'My reps all take a lickin' but keep on ticking!' Bravo! A Rolex owner is never late. Even if he is late, he is still not late. RWI . Such a lovely place....... This could be Heaven or this could be Hell. We are all just prisoners here, of our own device. Relax, we are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like. But you can never leave.... Paperless Billing : "Sign up to get your bill online and save a tree"..... well my answer to that is : "Stop using toilet paper now and save thousands of trees Bozo ! "

Comment

I know this is a tough field but I'm surprised U-boat Chimera didn't even make the cut. That's one fine piece, I tell ya. Voted for Blancpain FF - easy choice for me.
              MY COLLECTION: https://forum.replica-watch.info/thr...5#post-3450772

- Adapted from "Hotel California" by Eagles

Comment

BPFF for accuracy; Bronzo for expectation, fun & beautiful aging; DSSD because it´s impressive
                Tudor BB red came too late last Year to be considered in 2013 and the 2014 V2 had mismatched hands, it deserves some year somewhere in the top 10 but just didn´t make it.

Comment

a PAM of course
                  sigpic

Retired Staffer

Please PM a MOD or ADMIN for the "how to" become a Supporter or how to DONATE.
                  Thank you!

Comment

BFF !

ZW
                    What's the time ?

Comment

BFF, no contest in my eyes. Looing forward to the Aqualung tribute!
                      "QC pics are a pain for everyone. If you trust someone you've never met enough to send them untraceable money over the internet, surely you trust them enough to send you a good watch." Alex_P1

Comment

was about to pick a AP diver v7 but since it didn't made the list, BFF gets my vote.

Comment

Best dealer to buy BPFF from?

Comment

Pelagos

"God is gooder'n hell"

"Enlightenment through banter and repartee"

"Chicks wear Thongs, gmg_ goes with Phong's" - R2D4

"When in doubt, wammy" - Reb Beach

"I am studying ancient Hebrewloid from Sumerifornia"...- Early Cuyler

"I can't be sucking on no light saber". "My TIT is glowin' like Chernobyl" - JAFO

"Have good and get give"- thedoover

ODAAT

Comment

Kw 382.

Comment

Working...
                              X