• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order today

Binford

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/21
Germany
Today I’ve ordered my first rep watch at Puretime. It will be a red Tudor Heritage Black Bay Rose.
next to come

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for ordering from us. Please be noted that most makers are delivering in a weekly basis so QC pics could be late. We will try our best to complete your order ASAP.

Reactions: Binford

Binford

14/1/21
Germany
Received the first QC pics on Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately it was the wrong watch. The watch I ordered was the Tudor reference 79220R with the rose dial. The sourced watch was the reference 79230R with the shield dial.

I disapproved the watch and am now waiting for reply.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Received the first QC pics on Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately it was the wrong watch. The watch I ordered was the Tudor reference 79220R with the rose dial. The sourced watch was the reference 79230R with the shield dial.

I disapproved the watch and am now waiting for reply.

Seems the rose dial is no longer available. Let us know if you can take a shield dial or another watch.

Binford

14/1/21
Germany
Hi! Thanks for your reply...
I am already in touch with Elena,...trying to get a different watch...
will keep you all updated.

Binford

14/1/21
Germany
that wouldn't be too bad, if I was told to wait and with a little patience to get the watch I prefer, better than having to look for I watch I would probably not order at this time, because I didn't make research yet

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
that wouldn't be too bad, if I was told to wait and with a little patience to get the watch I prefer, better than having to look for I watch I would probably not order at this time, because I didn't make research yet

Problem is we are not told when the watch could be available again considering the current situation. let us know if you would like to switch to another.

Binford

14/1/21
Germany
short update:
did some research and ordered the VSF No Time To Die V4 on Friday, now waiting for the QC pics,...very excited! really looking forward...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
short update:
did some research and ordered the VSF No Time To Die V4 on Friday, now waiting for the QC pics,...very excited! really looking forward...

Thank you for your cooperation. We will try our best to get this watch as soonest as possible

Binford

14/1/21
Germany
Rejected after the first QC pics, because of flaws. Now waiting for the next to come

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No problem. We will look for another one :) Hope next one can be acceptable

Reactions: Binford