• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updates on raids and Puretime relocation

rocketman1

Known Member
1/10/18
Update: AR, JF, VRF, KZF, OXF are open

But as far as i read (i think on another thread) VR is delivering only tha last batches which they produced already before the raid. There is no new production of Rolex watches going on, right?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
But as far as i read (i think on another thread) VR is delivering only tha last batches which they produced already before the raid. There is no new production of Rolex watches going on, right?

VRF is delivering but not sure if they are from the old batches before the raids

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Yes, most of VRF watches can be sourced now

When will V6 get back to work on Hublot the black ceramic one released in March before the raids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doomwisher

Horology Curious
6/8/16
Are there new raids going on? Just got an email from Elena that there are raids and again orders will be delayed!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Are there new raids going on? Just got an email from Elena that there are raids and again orders will be delayed!

Yes, there are new raids in last week so many factories are delaying the delivery

elflako17

Supporter
Certified
2/7/21
Yes, there are new raids in last week so many factories are delaying the delivery

Ugh, all i see is raids and more raids, hopefully the factories can get back in business soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

northernsoul27

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/19
I too am quite interested to know more about the reasoning behind the raids, and the dynamics between the factories. It seems unthinkable that a factory like Noob, considered by many to be the best factory for repping, should not be able to somehow spring up elsewhere...the technical knowledge and machining ability required to create a rep that only has a handful of minor differences when compared to the original, must literally take a lifetime to learn. I would have thought that in the event of Noob being permanently shut down that this technical know-how/schematics for things like movements would, one way or another, end up dissipating into neighbouring factories to avoid all this effort and work being lost forever.

Last edited:

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
I too am quite interested to know more about the reasoning behind the raids, and the dynamics between the factories. It seems unthinkable that a factory like Noob, considered by many to be the best factory for repping, should not be able to somehow spring up elsewhere...the technical knowledge and machining ability required to create a rep that only has a handful of minor differences when compared to the original, must literally take a lifetime to learn. I would have thought that in the event of a raid, that this technical know-how/schematics for things like movements would, one way or another, end up dissipating into neighbouring factories, should Noob be prevented from re-opening.

Possible.
Its also possible that other factories - who want to push the market now - ratted out on the big factories like VSF, Noob, etc.
I have heard as well that one of the reasons the raids happened in the beginning, was, that some shitheads tried to sell VSF Subs and Noob Daytona's as the real thing . R***x really urged the government to make some arrests. Because a lot of people were scammed in China as well, the government had also interest in doing something against the rep industry.

A lot of speculation --> I hope that in the next months there will be more light on the situation and we will find out what got this shit started.