• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updates on raids and Puretime relocation

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
puretime Hi!. I purchase a VRF Rolex GMT Master II Pepsi (126710), but, due to what happened, I still have no news of my order. Do you have an estimated time to replace this watch (always VRF)?. To have it, how many more days are we talking about?. I wait for answers. Regards!

Thank you for your order and appreciate your patience. VRF is still closed and we've no idea when they will be back .We are also waiting for them to supply again. Let us know if you can change your order to one from a different factory

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU
Hi Angus, ARF is open and operative ? Many thanks ;-)

hk78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/16
I was just about to put in an order for the VRF Rolex GMT Master II Pepsi (126710). What's your suggestion for the best substitute?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Is GRF, ZF or XF Open?

GRF, ZF are open.

Many thanks my friend ! :)

My pleasure :)

I was just about to put in an order for the VRF Rolex GMT Master II Pepsi (126710). What's your suggestion for the best substitute?

There is not a high quality of 126710 available right now so i suggest better to wait for VRF 126710

So they started delivering again to TD-s?

Yes, they are delivering slowly and in a weekly

Reactions: Neo_7

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU
Direct shipping is always only 4PX?

Inilev87

Horology Curious
23/1/20
Are Rolex boxes and warranty cards available? Or raids generated issues there as well?

hk78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/16
There is not a high quality of 126710 available right now so i suggest better to wait for VRF 126710

Thanks for the advice to wait. I’ve been waiting for years to finally get one of these, so a few more weeks are no big deal.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

kapitnono

Horology Curious
26/5/21
I've heard that ARF is raided. Is that true? I just ordered a Rolex from ARF, thats my luck :D

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Are Rolex boxes and warranty cards available?

Rolex box and papers is available

Thanks for the advice to wait. I’ve been waiting for years to finally get one of these, so a few more weeks are no big deal.

No worries :) It worths to wait

I've heard that ARF is raided. Is that true? I just ordered a Rolex from ARF, thats my luck

One factory got raided but no idea who it is . So ARF is temporarily closed till it's less risky

JJF and HRF are open?

HRF is open. JJF is not

doomwisher

Horology Curious
6/8/16
Puretime can you do total recap of all the factories status until now?
I'm interested with VSF and V6F status.
Thank you!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Puretime can you do total recap of all the factories status until now?
I'm interested with VSF and V6F status.
Thank you!

Available for delivery : ZF, PPF, 3KF

The raids is still ongoing. Factories are keeping a low profile now. Most of the factories are temporarily closed till futher notice.

also printed warranty cards?

We couldn't print cards at this moment

Reactions: Neo_7 and Max Cady

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
What about RMX?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk