Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updates on raids and Puretime relocation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Updates on raids and Puretime relocation

    Hello friends.
    This is my first post here, but I'm long time reader of this forum.
    Unfortunately the reason for my first post is not good, but I'm sure that we all can go trough this together in the coming days.
    I have made this thread, because there is some information in other threads about this issue, but now we can follow the situation here so every information about latest raids and relocation of Puretime are concentrated here.
    I'm satisfied from Puretime service and I have very good experience with them and I'm sure that I will continue to work with them for the future.
    I have placed order 100227089 on 4/6/2021 and I also have returned order 100215282 for repair (or replace) and according to the tracking number they already get my retuned order.
    My orders get caught by this unfortunate situation and I know that many people have the same issues like me so it will be useful to share here the latest information on which factories has been raided and what impact that will have on our future orders.
    According to some information that I have it happens to be that not only factories has been raided but some of the "forwarders" were targeted. I hope Puretime is safe and they get away with it.
    My latest information from Jennifer is on 23th April says:
    "Hi We still have not yet settled our new office. I am afraid you will need to wait for 2-3 weeks more till
    everything is back up."

    I have also information from another TD that some factories are back on track and I have actually made order with them and my order is already shipped. That leads me to think that Puretime might have more problems than order TD's and this has led them to relocate (this is my speculation).

    My questions to Puretime:
    Is there any good news coming?
    When you will complete your office relocation?
    Are you have been targeted directly by the raids?
    When did you expect everytihng will be back on track?

    We hope Puretime is back soon again to make their customers happy!

    I hope my thread is helpful.
    Best regards!

    #2
    Sorry for the incovenience caused. We understand it's been frustrating .However, we did not expect that to happen either. Most of the major factories are still closed since also because the labor's day holidays are coming in China. The good news is we should be able to process orders again in two weeks .

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by puretime View Post
      Sorry for the incovenience caused. We understand it's been frustrating .However, we did not expect that to happen either. Most of the major factories are still closed since also because the labor's day holidays are coming in China. The good news is we should be able to process orders again in two weeks .
      Thanks for your fast reply. Today I have just received QC photos for one of my watches. So I guess things are slowly getting back on track.

      Comment


        #4
        Is the expectation that new orders can be placed in two weeks on the puretimewatch.io site?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Apeterso13 View Post
          Is the expectation that new orders can be placed in two weeks on the puretimewatch.io site?
          Yes, hopefully we can take new orders again in the coming two weeks
          Originally posted by doomwisher View Post
          Thanks for your fast reply. Today I have just received QC photos for one of my watches. So I guess things are slowly getting back on track.
          Thank you so much for being patient. We will reorder all the watches for the pending orders . But some famous factories are still closed. Things are getting improved but still need more time.

          Comment


            #6
            Just got this update from Puretime:

            Replica Watch Market Crackdown Update and PureTime's Holiday Schedule

            As you may know there was a severe raid in the replica watch industry, it is the biggest raid we have ever seen so far, many factories / makers stopped delivering and we had to relocate our QC and Shipping deprtments for safety reasons.
            We decide to stop taking new orders until most makers are back to work.
            80% of the watch makers are not working and we still have some pending orders to ship, we will arrange as soon as the makers start to deliver again, sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
            Here is the delivery availability of the major makers:
            Closed and probably not opening again: GMF, TBF, NOOB, V6F, V9F, JBF, Green Maker;
            Closed and will reopen: AR, JF, VS, XF, VRF, KZF, OXF;
            Available for delivery: EW, ZF, GF.
            PureTime Labor Day Holiday: 1st May - 5th May, back to work on 6th May.

            Comment


              #7
              Raids come and go, but this time around it seems to be very serious.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Alexander The Great View Post
                Raids come and go, but this time around it seems to be very serious.
                Yes, it's the biggest raids in the past years. Too many factories got affected

                Comment


                  #9
                  Damn

                  Noob possibly not reopening is absolutely huge news...

                  The rep 4130 may be "discontinued"...

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by crunchycarrot00 View Post
                    Damn

                    Noob possibly not reopening is absolutely huge news...

                    The rep 4130 may be "discontinued"...
                    That will be the greatest regret . Really hope they can recover in the future

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by puretime View Post

                      That will be the greatest regret . Really hope they can recover in the future
                      Are you sure they won't reopen for now?


                      Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by JordanEleven View Post

                        Are you sure they won't reopen for now?


                        Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

                        They got raided so will not open for now

                        Comment


                          #13
                          PT perhaps you could do a bit of a brief on what raids have been like historically and what motivations (conjecture of course) are behind these (crackdowns which happened in the past revolved around major events like Olympics, US/China relations talks, etc.) and (again conjecture) what your expectations are going forward.

                          Your previous threads on "Puretime's mechanics within the rep industry" have been hugely informative and I'm sure board members here would gladly welcome a few words from a long time participant such as yourself.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Does pureitme only take bitcoin and litecoin?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by crunchycarrot00 View Post
                              PT perhaps you could do a bit of a brief on what raids have been like historically and what motivations (conjecture of course) are behind these (crackdowns which happened in the past revolved around major events like Olympics, US/China relations talks, etc.) and (again conjecture) what your expectations are going forward.

                              Your previous threads on "Puretime's mechanics within the rep industry" have been hugely informative and I'm sure board members here would gladly welcome a few words from a long time participant such as yourself.
                              Thank you for your advice. I will think about it.

                              Originally posted by Strykerscm View Post
                              Does pureitme only take bitcoin and litecoin?
                              We take bitcoin only

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X