• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime changing attitude ????

Rk-sky

Horology Curious
21/4/21
Good Afternoon everybody!

I'm a long time costumer of PureTime and I've always been very satisfied with the costumer service
Just last week they offered me a refund for a malfunctioning B&R I've been wearing for a week
2 days ago I received this [h=3]DATEJUST 36 SS/YG 126233 GMF GOLD WRAPPED[/h]

I removed the plastic atom inspect the bracelet and was horrible, even the Rolex logo was broken and on top of that when I tried to charge the watch the crown came off???????????? (628 Dollars replica)

I immediately emailed the guy asking for the address to send the replica back

Today I've receive the answer that since I've removed the plastic from the bracelet the watch can't be changed but only fixed (I'm very curious to se how they are planning to fix the logo ????)
I' ve already 1600 euros of order in the shopping cart waiting for them to enable the purchase again and I'm seriously considering to change shop
I don't know what are they doing down there but this is just not acceptable

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Good Afternoon everybody!

I'm a long time costumer of PureTime and I've always been very satisfied with the costumer service
Welcome to RWI. I see this is your first (and only) post.

Reactions: P..DR..D

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Today I've receive the answer that since I've removed the plastic from the bracelet the watch can't be changed but only fixed (I'm very curious to se how they are planning to fix the logo ????)
I' ve already 1600 euros of order in the shopping cart waiting for them to enable the purchase again and I'm seriously considering to change shop
I don't know what are they doing down there but this is just not acceptable

Sorry to hear what happened to the watch. When the customer removed the protective films of the watch then found out the watch has some flaws, it will be considered as a used watch by the factory even it is not used. So when such watch is received, it wont be replaced but can only be repaired by factory.

crunchycarrot00

14/6/18
While that is not impossible, it is extremely unlikely

If you want to shut up the haters simply provide some screenshots of previous orders and pictures of the watches you bought.

PT has always done well by me and I have placed well in excess of 20k usd worth of orders through them.

Also if you've actually been in the game for years then you'll know sometimes shit happens. Its not as though shuang is leaving you out to dry. A repair if done properly is the same as getting a replacement (what do you think happens to watches getting sent back to the factory?) this isn't a best buy. At the end of the day you greenlit the QC, yes sometimes things don't get captured in qc photos but the remediation is repair

Reactions: SSW09

Dayjustfate

Horology Curious
21/11/17
While that is not impossible, it is extremely unlikely

If you want to shut up the haters simply provide some screenshots of previous orders and pictures of the watches you bought.

PT has always done well by me and I have placed well in excess of 20k usd worth of orders through them.

Also if you've actually been in the game for years then you'll know sometimes shit happens. Its not as though shuang is leaving you out to dry. A repair if done properly is the same as getting a replacement (what do you think happens to watches getting sent back to the factory?) this isn't a best buy. At the end of the day you greenlit the QC, yes sometimes things don't get captured in qc photos but the remediation is repair

Basically saying its your own fault. Thanks for clearing that up. if it goes down like this I'm not ordering there :p