• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IW5046 New Purchase

iwcfanboy

Horology Curious
17/2/21
Hi Fellow Rep Fans!

Im intending to buy an IW5046 YLF from PureTime, link as follows:

https://puretimewatch.io/portuguese...dition-black-dial-on-black-leather-strap.html

hoping to utilize PT2021CNY for the discount. On the same page, Happy New Year to PureTime!

Thank you fellow forum members for the wealth of information! This is my first purchase and this has helped me a lot.

From what I read, the IW5046 by ZF has a mistake on the date dial, from the pictures the YLF version should be ok. There is no TF version for this model.

The complications should all work alright and power reserve seems to usually be about 4 days.

As far as the buying process goes, the stickied post is what is to be expected.

Is there anything else that I need to look out for / keep a watchful eye for?

Thanks and regards!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for choosing to order from Puretime. You can place your order directly at this link from our website. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions.

Thank you and happy new year

iwcfanboy

Horology Curious
17/2/21
Thanks for the reply. I checked out and was told payment was pending. So I emailed [email protected] and got a reply stating that Visa cards are not accepted at the moment. Would you please let me know if there is a way to revise the payment method on this order? Or should I place a new order? If so, I do not want to get double billed on it & how would I go about availing the discount? I did email [email protected] on 2/22/21 but I think they are busy as I am yet to receive a reply.

J_rwi

21/2/21
Canada
Same thing happened here. Just place a new order. The previous order will be nullified/declined if it did not process.

iwcfanboy

Horology Curious
17/2/21
Thanks J. I tried placing a new order, however, now I cant get the PT2021CNY discount to work. I guess I will have to wait for PureTime to help me out in this regard.

iwcfanboy

Horology Curious
17/2/21
I think maybe we did not get your email because we usually will not keep you to wait for days for a response. Please resend your email. Thank you

Thanks for your reply. I have sent the email again and added [email protected] as well. For your reference, my order number is 100223046.

iwcfanboy

Horology Curious
17/2/21
Thank you. we will contact you as soon as possible

Thanks! Jennifer got back to me on this and asked me to place a custom order quoting 223046 in the notes. I tried this with AMEX as the payment method and still did not go through. I have instead requested to use bitcoin in reply to her email. Will wait for a response and update the thread.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks! Jennifer got back to me on this and asked me to place a custom order quoting 223046 in the notes. I tried this with AMEX as the payment method and still did not go through. I have instead requested to use bitcoin in reply to her email. Will wait for a response and update the thread.

Maybe you can try to contact your bank befor trying it again. If you decide to use bitcoin, please make another order with bitcoin, we will send payment instruction to you

iwcfanboy

Horology Curious
17/2/21
Maybe you can try to contact your bank befor trying it again. If you decide to use bitcoin, please make another order with bitcoin, we will send payment instruction to you

Hi,

Thanks for everything. I have initiated a request with coinbase to get this paid. In the meanwhile, I would like to revise the watch that I ordered (reference order number 100223046) and I would like to get it with the gray-black dial instead, like in this link:

https://puretimewatch.io/portuguese-...her-strap.html

On another note, as a gift to my wife, I placed another order (Order #100225938) for:

https://puretimewatch.io/pam-1662-sa...010-clone.html

I would like to save on shipping costs, can you ship my second order (100225938) with my first one (100223046) ? If so, the order total will be 357$. On your approval, I will create a custom order for us$ 357 and you can send a bitcoin payment link.

I read a post on this forum by someone else who wanted to do the same and this is the procedure you had posted. Please let me know.

I had emailed Jennifer over the weekend as well.

Unexpectedly, I am traveling by the end of this month and I would love to have these watches before then. Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks and regards!

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi,

Thanks for everything. I have initiated a request with coinbase to get this paid. In the meanwhile, I would like to revise the watch that I ordered (reference order number 100223046) and I would like to get it with the gray-black dial instead, like in this link:

https://puretimewatch.io/portuguese-...her-strap.html

On another note, as a gift to my wife, I placed another order (Order #100225938) for:

https://puretimewatch.io/pam-1662-sa...010-clone.html

I would like to save on shipping costs, can you ship my second order (100225938) with my first one (100223046) ? If so, the order total will be 357$. On your approval, I will create a custom order for us$ 357 and you can send a bitcoin payment link.

I read a post on this forum by someone else who wanted to do the same and this is the procedure you had posted. Please let me know.

I had emailed Jennifer over the weekend as well.

Unexpectedly, I am traveling by the end of this month and I would love to have these watches before then. Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks and regards!

It seems we have not recieved any emails from you. Please kindly resend your email with a different subject if you have already paid for the orders. If you haven't paid, you can make a new order for the correct watches you want in one order. Thank you

iwcfanboy

Horology Curious
17/2/21
Hi, I made the payment for order number 100223046. Earlier today, I resent the email to sales and billing and got a response that my email will be responded to within 9 hours. Previously I had not received such a response so hopefully this time my support request has gone through. Quick question, the order total for this (100224365 was the custom order created per instructions to pay for 100223046) was 619.16US$ but the email I received from Shuang with the bitcoin request stated 641US$ as the order total. I was curious if there was a reason for the difference. I did however comply with the email and pay 641.66 USD

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi, I made the payment for order number 100223046. Earlier today, I resent the email to sales and billing and got a response that my email will be responded to within 9 hours. Previously I had not received such a response so hopefully this time my support request has gone through. Quick question, the order total for this (100224365 was the custom order created per instructions to pay for 100223046) was 619.16US$ but the email I received from Shuang with the bitcoin request stated 641US$ as the order total. I was curious if there was a reason for the difference. I did however comply with the email and pay 641.66 USD

Thank you. We will get back to you as soon as possible

iwcfanboy

Horology Curious
17/2/21
Thank you. We will get back to you as soon as possible

Thanks! Shuang did get back to me and I replied with answers to his questions. However, I did not get an automatic reply this time and I am not sure if he received my email.

iwcfanboy

Horology Curious
17/2/21
Thanks! Shuang did get back to me and I replied with answers to his questions. However, I did not get an automatic reply this time and I am not sure if he received my email.

I have PM'd you with the email I sent to Shuang in case it is helpful.

iwcfanboy

Horology Curious
17/2/21
Thanks! Shuang got me taken care of on the shipping charges and confirmed receipt of payment towards both orders. At this point I am waiting for QC pictures to be sent over, which should be before this Wednesday.

iwcfanboy

Horology Curious
17/2/21
Hi,

I emailed puretime on this as well but posting it here in case emails are not going through.

It will be a week tomorrow since payment was made for order 100224365 (For 100223046), I patiently await QC pics. I know that you have been swamped but I would really appreciate you looking into it. Also, it would be a week the day after tomorrow for order 100225938, please look into this as well.

Thank you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi,

I emailed puretime on this as well but posting it here in case emails are not going through.

It will be a week tomorrow since payment was made for order 100224365 (For 100223046), I patiently await QC pics. I know that you have been swamped but I would really appreciate you looking into it. Also, it would be a week the day after tomorrow for order 100225938, please look into this as well.

Thank you.

The factories are working slowly recently and there is slight delay due to the QingMing holidays. We will push the factory and try to fullfill your orders as soon as possible